Spring hill 2020 2/28/20-3/1/20

2/28 Ethan, the map, sat with me on the bus, I didn't talk a lot. The roads were bad, I had anxiety. It was very cold. When we arrived, I hung out in the cabin a lot, laying down. Session tonight was very good. I am very tired.

2/29 I had a weird dream. When I woke up, I got dressed, and walked to the dining hall. I ate scrambled eggs with Kas, and one of the youth leaders, Andrew. After breakfast, we had a session, small groups, lunch, and Kas and I went to do crafts in the craft room. Kas and I did tie dye shirts. I picked yellow, purple, blue, and pink for my shirt. We also made bracelets. There was a dude in the craft room recording footage for the highlight video. He took a video of me doing tie dye with my purple hands. His name is Gram. I asked him if he likes gram crackers and smores. He said they are ok.
Kas and I saw the map on the way to the cabin, and we talked for a little bit. I ended up falling asleep, taking a nap. Kas went to put one of my blankets on me, and scared me. I thought I was being kidnapped. Becky and I made my bed before we went to dinner.
Kas and I sat by the map and Drew(snider) at dinner. We talked about how I thought I was being kidnapped, and we also talked about the time I was in elementary school, at recess, and the wind decided I was a kite. We laughed a lot about that.
Then we went to broomball. It was so nice and sunny today that the broom ball field was mostly water. The sunset was so pretty!! One of the leaders was showing me pictures on his phone that he's taken so far at SpringHill. His camera is really good.
Session and small groups were really good. All the sappy stories made me tear up and cry; Caroline and Abby talking about the Florida bus accident, and Nathan Harmon talking about the crash, killing that girl, and grace being an action when that family forgave him.
I stayed in the cabin and wrote on people's papers where they wrote their fears, while everyone got waffles. I played a game of skip bo with Logan, Caidence's little sister, and we all laughed about how the bunks made the most obnoxious noises.
3/1 I had a bad dream. I woke up, but I didn't want to get out of bed because I was cold, but I got up, got ready, packed, and headed to breakfast. Kas and I were the first girls out of our cabin. We sat by Zach(jellyfish), a few of the other guys, Drew(M), and Tim. I had a bagel and some yogurt. We went to broomball, then to the cabin so Kas could pack, then the other girls came to pack. We loaded up and went to the last session. One of the songs we've been singing this weekend with Mike Lee is called First Love by Hillsong. There's a part in the song, where it talks about friends walking away, and Kas and I couldn't help but think of juju. We ate lunch, got on the bus, and headed home.