The Fair 8/17/2019

My mom took juju and I to Walmart. Juju bought me a black tank top with white polka dots and red flowers.
     My mom took us to the fair. She walked around while Juju and I went on rides. We saw Jared! I went on the zipper four times in a row. There was a girl that wanted to go on the zipper, it's her favorite ride, but she has no one to go on it with, so I went on it with her. Juju and I kept singing Neverending story because of Stranger things three. We looked at the goats, cows, pigs, and horses. There was this crackhead horse that had to show everyone it's food. We made fun of the sad horses by calling them Andrew.
     We went to McDonald's, and went in to order food. I was being funny, making the guy laugh, that was taking our order. I think I made his day. I thought I saw Amy, Gretchen's friend, in the parking lot as we were walking out.
     "Hey Amy!!"
     "Sorry, I'm not Amy."
     Juju was embarrassed. I was yelling Never ending story in the parking lot.
     My mom gave us some movies to watch. We watched the diary of a mad woman and ate our McDonald's. Juju looked at me, surprised that I had eaten my Big Mac in five minutes. She said she's surprised I'm not popular because I make people happy. One of my mom's ex's told me that popularity is just an illusion.