Second day of senior year 9/9/20

Today was better than the first day, yesterday. I got my schedule fixed today. I got to school early and had to stand outside. I saw Hayden. I asked him if he's seen Lexi.
I went into the building and up to class. First class of the day is painting. We have to draw a self portrait, and work on a name tag. Second hour is financial management. I was telling Hayden how I hate my third hour, which is physical training. Mr.Warren thought I was talking about hating his class, and he was scared.
I went to guidance office to get out of third hour. I got sent back, but I just sat outside of the class and talked to Gwyn istead.
Went to choir, concert choir. Talked to Kathryne and Kendra.
Next, I went to English class. I got excused to go to guidance and talk to Mrs.Sumerville about fixing my schedule. I have a women's chorale for third hour now instead of physical training. My fourth hour is now an online class, online gym.
I went to the last class of the day, horticulture. Kathryne is in that class! We had to do a paper that went with the textbook, but after that, the rest of the hour was kinda free. I told Kathryne that Robbie, I think that's his name, looks like a blonde Lord Farquad. We laughed. I got in a green trash bin, and Austin rolled me around in it. Then I couldn't get out because I'm too short. Kathryne and I walked to the apple trees and we got apples.
I'm in a better mood now that my schedule is fixed.