Hanging out with Alexandra 1/4/21

I went back to school today from winter break. I had painting class with Lexi and Ally. I made a list of 100 household things for financial management. Choir, talked about my car and my 2021 goals, which includes getting my license and getting out of my dad's house, also probably getting a new job soon because I'm not as happy as I used to be at Jets. I worked on my online class. In English class, we watched a movie. Horticulture, Dawson gave me the dollar he owes me because he lost the bet about Ben. He bet a dollar that Ben would kiss me by november 22nd. I told Dawson that Ben is cancelled, and told him what he did. Kathrye was telling me about everyone at TJMAXX, and I am so excited to meet everyone.
Alexandra picked me up from school. We went to the bank, and then to this art place called Creative Pursuit. It reminds me of Dashia. We made pop tab bracelets. I drew Day's face as pizza dough. We talked about work and the people there.
We left and got ice cream, and stopped to get gas. I got chocolate ice cream. I told her that I can't wait to drive to the song Freakin' Out On The Interstate by Bristo Maroney. I also told her I danced and screamed to that song in the pouring rain last summer.
She told me, "That's so cliche and main character vibes." Best compliment ever.
I told her that I kinda live by a matto: Will you regret it if you don't do it? And don't do anything you will regret. She told me that it still fits the vibe.
We got pizza from the BP station by my house. We played Freakin' out on the Interstate. The sun was setting. I got to show her my car. She left. I listened to Queen in my car. I opened my sunroof, went through it, and yelled, "I'm the king of the world!"
It was a good day.