First day of sophmore year 9/4/18

I woke up at 6am. Dad told me to leave for the bus at 6:35. I did, and I ended up waiting 25 minutes for the bus with an umbrella, in the pouring rain. I was late to school because there was a bunch of cars and busses lined up.
I got to school, found my locker, put my umbrella and bag in there. I took a folder and headed to my first class of the day for the next ten months, human anatomy/ physiology with Mr.Dionne. He seems to know what he's doing, so that's good. Maybe I'll actually have a good science teacher for once. I don't like the fact of dissecting a heart, brain and an eye in the future.
My next class was English 10 with Ms.Jeanotte (Ms.J). She seems kinda strict. Daniel (Danny Boi) and I sat with each other. We had to fill out this paper about ourselves. We had to write our life matos. I didn't know what to write for mine, so I wrote, "rain drop, drop top, shoutout to God for loving us nonstop," and, "y'all need Jesus." For greatest accomplishments, I said hitting people with bibles, and feeding a real giraffe.
Danny Boi took me to my third class, cuz we have that class together, and I didn't know where it was at. Third hour is civics with Mr.Brown.
I had first lunch, so I went to lunch after that. I didn't have any friends, so I got my lunch and ate with Ms.Caldwell, my English teacher from freshman year, in her class. As I was sitting there, I said,
"I didn't know you could walk into a classroom and feel every memory come to life."
I had to go to choir next with Mr.Reed. I really hope I actually like choir this year. Last year everyone annoyed me because no one ever took anything seriously.
I went to draw and design next with Ms.Hunt. We have three assignments due Friday. A name card, a landscape with a house, and a self portrait. I want to switch out of the class, but I also want to try it to challenge myself and become better at drawing.
My last class, geometry with Mrs.Hopp. Daniel and I sat by each other again. There was this freshman sitting by us, and we were teasing him. I said,
"Aw, look at the freshman. Wait, I literally look like a freshman."
I introduced myself, and started introducing other people to him. His name is Sean.
We ended up switching seats, so now I don't sit by Danny Boi or sean anymore. I didn't know the persons name of who sat behind me, and I had to ask, which was awkward because he knew my name, and we've had classes together before.
I rode the bus home. This little kid was talking to me, and wouldn't stop talking. When I got home, I tried doing my draw and design homework, but Kaylee and Devontae, my niece and nephew, would not leave me alone. Kenna, their mom, took some pictures of me so I could pick one for my self portrait I have to draw. I started it, and it looks like a potato.

 I started it, and it looks like a potato