Life will only get better if you let it 1/27/19

Then, I was sitting in my uncles car riding through this cute town. There was fireworks in the distance. There were beautiful Christmas lights everywhere. There was so many people. I looked around in the car. I have an amazing family. I have siblings who are like my best friends. I have best friends who are now family. I had a full belly. I'm not saying my life is perfect, cuz it's not. Everyone faces trials in their life. Sometimes God breaks you to make you shine.
I feel like society is so stuck thinking about objects, things they can't have. Look around you at the things you do have. Focusing on the things you don't have, isn't gonna help you get them.
People get stuck in the past. Grieving over failed relationships or friendships. But, if you're always looking in the past, you won't be able to move on and look forward. You won't be able to actually be grateful for the people who have stayed cuz you'll be too stuck constantly thinking about the people who left. You won't be able to make new friends or meet new people. I get it, it hurts. But, it's not worth it. Ur wasting ur time. You have to get out of the past in order to move forward.
I feel like, we all need to stop focusing on things we cannot change. That is not gonna get us anywhere. We will just continue to be stuck in a bad place for our mental health. You'll continue to fall apart. So, if you have to, go burn some stuff that makes you sad, start listening to happy music and dance around ur room like no one is watching, go on a car ride, treat urself, go make some new friends. Life will only get better if you let it.