Daniel 5/26/20

I went to Daniel's house today. I was tired, and went on his bed, top bunk, and layed down for a bit. Then, Daniel and I went to the lake. I was going out further in the water than Daniel was. I went under the water, and when I came up, Daniel put his hands on my shoulders. I had my hands on my face, on my cheeks. He tells me that I make his head happier, and he wants me in his life, then he kisses me.
When we were done at the lake, we walked to the corner store. He got me those chocolate covered blueberries I like. I told stories while we walked, and it reminded me of the days in Mr. Brown's class together.
Back in his room, we watched movies. I suggested My Girl, one of my favorite movies. He liked the movie, said it was sad. I really like sad movies. We started watching Avengers Infinity war. We didn't finish the movie because his computer got too hot.
We went for another walk, this time by the dock. We went back, and he was playing Corduroy Dreams on his keyboard. I played the one and only song I know how to play on the keyboard.
It was time for me to go home. Patrick drove me home, Daniel came with.
Daniel says to his brother, "I got something to tell you... I'm pregnant."
"It's not the first Cherry to get someone pregnant."
"Ally and I are dating."