Chapter 7: Caught Up In A Very Crazy Party

• Dedicated to Marice and Mikah!

-chapter 7-

*Mel's p.o.v.*

The shadows slowly took over the day as Brian and I walked to Nate's house for the victory party. I was pretty sure that there will be some alcohol included, which I will avoid as soon as I get there because none of us there were even legal to drink.

Brian and I entered the house that wasn't very big, but not that small either.

We opened the door, and we were immediately greeted by the strong scent of beer and deafening party sounds.

We entered the noisy house full of strangers. "Mel, I'll just get a couple of drinks, ok?" Brian asked.

"Ok, sure." My eyes scanned around the room, looking for a familiar face.

"Mel!" Angelika went towards me, her voice a bit slurred. I don't know if she's drunk, she acts like she's drunk all the time! "I didn't know you were here," she slurred.

"Are you drunk?" I asked her.

"Shit no, I am innocent!! I am a good example!" She protested, her voice turning into her more normal tone. Thank God she's not drunk.

I nodded and looked around. This time, I felt myself being squeezed into a hug. I crinkled up my nose because of the smell of beer all over that person's body. I separated from the hug and looked at the person who just hugged me: Kate.

"Hey there Melanieee Graaceee. Absolutely cooool seeing youuu hereee," she slurred, almost toppling over the kitchen table.

"Hi Kate. How much did you drink?" I asked, a bit worried.

"I don't know," she said, giggles escaping her mouth. "I stopped counting after....6."

My eyes widened at the thought of Kate having a hang-over tomorrow, that would be ugly.

"Oh my god," Kate gasped. "That's Nathan! I'll go flirt with him for awhile," she chuckled, her voice was pretty hard to understand. I watched her make her way to the living room and talk to whoever she wanted to talk to.

I furrowed my eyebrows and I went to the kitchen table to get some chips. On the kitchen table was Colleen who was screaming the lyrics of "Friday" by Rebecca Black, dancing like someone who is mentally retarded. I definitely didn't need to ask whether she was sober or drunk. It's pretty obvious that it's the latter.

I grabbed a handful of chips and devoured them as I went to the bottom of the stairs, it looked like a pretty neat place to sit. I took a seat and popped the last of my chips into my mouth.

"Hey!"

I looked up to see Chloe and Cali. "Hi," I greeted.

"You want a drink?" Cali asked. "I just drank one glass, I'm pretty much sober."

"No thanks," I replied.

"You sure?" Chloe handed me a cup and I hesitantly took it.

I sipped on it and crinkled my nose in disgust. The taste of alcohol running down my throat didn't feel good and it felt like my mouth had gone dry. I returned the plastic cup back to Chloe and got up from my seat.

I mumbled something to Cali about me looking for Brian and I scanned the house hoping to see his glasses in this crowd.

I sighed deeply and I felt a rush of worry take over my body. Where the heck is Brian?

I walked slowly through the crazy crowd, searching for Brian. I finally found myself in the living room. I stretched my neck to get a better view.

Then that's when I saw him. He was on the couch. He was on the couch with another girl. He was on the couch with another girl and they were eating their face off.

I felt my eyes fill with tears, and I ran past the crowd of teenagers, not even bothering to slap Brian or something like that.

I wasn't jealous or anything, it's just that I actually thought that I can trust him. I thought that he can actually a great guy to be in a relationship, but I was wrong. I felt that I was betrayed and all that Brian thinks of is himself. It hurts like hell. I didn't know that Brian was that stupid to fall into temptations. I hate him. Cali was right, he thinks he can get any girl. He plays with a girl's heart like it's a toy that can be thrown away when he gets bored with it.

I sobbed loudly as I pushed people to the side as I tried to squeeze into the crowd.

"Mel! Why are you crying?" a male voice called from behind me.

I immediately recognized the voice as Joe's, but I ignored it and I kept shoving people out of the way, struggling to reach the door.

Finally I reached it and I opened it and sat on the front steps of the Nate's house, sobbing loudly.

I felt strong arms wrap around me. I looked at the person who just did that action: Joe.

"Mel, what's the matter?" Joe asked, genuine concern dancing in his chocolate brown ones.

"It's... just.... that... I found Brian kissing another girl. I thought I can.... trust him!" I wailed out, more tears leaking from my eyes.

Joe's hands cupped my face gently, which made me tense up a bit. "Stop crying," he whispered, wiping a tear using his thumb.

He stood up. "I'll kick Brian's ass now," he muttered through gritted teeth.

"Woah there," I rose from my seat and tried to block his path. "You definitely don't need to do that."

He let out a sigh. "Please? I don't like it when someone hurts ny friend."

I felt sadness flood in my body. He just sees me as a friend. I tried to look like it didn't affect me. "Please don't hurt him. I know he's evil, but violence doesn't solve problems, right?"

"I guess so," Joe murmured.

I forced a grin. "Good job. I think I should go home now. I am terrified of alcohol."

"I don't drink either," Joe said proudly. "I'll walk you home," he offered.

"No! You don't have to," I mumbled.

"No way princess, I'm bringing you home," he demanded, a smirk growing on his lips.

I gave in. "Fine."

I watched him as he got his bike from the backyard.

"Hop in," he said, motioning to the seat behind him.

I hesitantly took a seat and wrapped my arms around his waist, which made butterflies party in my stomach.

He biked slowly, careful not to scare me. I was thankful that there weren't any cars passing by anymore. I screamed, "This is amazinggg!"

"I'm more amazing, excuse me," he joked.

I pointed to where my apartment is and he dropped me off there.

"Good night Princess Melanie Grace," he said, bowing. (he looked adorable when he did that)

"Good night!" I chirped, doing a little curtsy.

I waved good-bye and didn't stop waving until he was only a dot from the distance.

---------------------------

awh jomela is so adorbs! thank you for making this story #260 in humor! I am so happyy right now. I hate Brian in this chapter. Comment on how much you hate him! Hahahaha, I feel so high.

This chapter is dedicated to my friends Marice and Mikah. Love you guys!

FAN, COMMENT AND VOTEEEE! 

xx, Bea