Chapter 4: Caught Up In Faking Smiles

--Chapter 4--

*Joe's P.O.V.* (finally!!)

I lied awake in my big king-sized bed, thinking of Mel. Melanie Grace was her name. Her name sounded so beautiful. She seems like such a good friend. 

She's actually a very fun girl. She's beautiful, she's funny. Her long hazel brown hair was so silky. The way she smiles gave me butterflies in my stomach, and her chocolate brown eyes made me melt.

I can't think of these things. I have a gorgeous girlfriend who i love. I love Camille. Right?

As if on cue, I heard someone open the door. it was Camille. 

"Hey babe," she greeted.

"Hello Camille. What are you doing here?" I questioned.

"I just decided to stop by, maybe we can have some fun," she said, lust swimming in her eyes.

"I'm not in the mood," I mumbled.

"Come on babe," she whined, kissing my neck softly.

I groaned. "No, let's watch a movie, ok?"

"Fine," she grumbled.

I turned on the t.v., motioning Camille to sit beside me. She hopped beside me, and I felt her arms snake around me. 

*next day*

I woke up, finding Camille gone. She probably left when i fell asleep.

I groaned, looking for some clean underwear. I finally found one and I took a quick shower before changing into my clothes. I grabbed some jeans and a white v-neck. I grabbed my blue and red snapback and pulled it over my head.

I made my way down the spiral stairways, and walked out of our big mansion. 

I passed by the beach, enjoying the beautiful view. I was so caught up in the view that I ended up bumping into someone. It was Melanie Grace.

"Hi Mel! Sorry for bumping into you...again," I greeted her.

"Sorry!" she squealed.

"Do you bump into me on purpose?" I teased. "I didn't know I was that irresistible."

"You're the complete opposite of irresistible." Mel stuck her tongue out at me.

"Wow... how nice of you," I said sarcastically.

"Maybe... you're the one who bumps into me on purpose!" she said with a laugh.

"In your dreams," i muttered. "You know you love me."

"Well, I don't," Mel said, pushing me away.

"Really?" I asked, stepping forward.

"Yes!" Mel replied, stepping forward.

We were like 5 inches away from each other and I could feel her breathing heavily. I took a step back and started walking as she walked beside me.

"You know," Mel began, "you're not supposed to act all cheeky to other girls when you're dating someone."

"Don't worry," I said with a sigh. "This is just playful banter. I love Camille."

I saw Mel's face fold up a bit, but she looked normal after a few seconds. Was she... hurt? Maybe not, she'll never like me more than a friend anyway.

"So..." Mel began, "you really love Camille?"

"Of course!" I replied. "She's my girlfriend!"

"Just asking," Mel mumbled, staring at the ground.

"Why are you acting so weird?" I asked.

At that moment, my shirt was pulled forward by Camille as she locked her lips against mine.

As I was kissing Camille, I heard Mel mumble, "Nothing." and I heard her run inside the high school building.

I pulled away from the kiss, staring at Camille who had a huge smirk on her lips. "How are you babe? I was a bit worried about last night, especially that you turned me down." she whined, a pout forming on her lips.

I smiled. "I feel absolutely fine babe. I love you." I pulled her into another kiss.

*Mel's P.O.V.*

I ran into the high school, running into the ladies' lavatory.

I locked myself inside a cubicle, crying loudly. He said that he loves her. He kissed her. She kissed him. I'm just a friend in his eyes. Why?

I opened the cubicle and went to the faucets and washed my face. 

"Oh my gosh!" Cali looked surprised. "Why are you crying?"

I hugged her tight. "Because... I have this huge crush on Joe, but.... but.... he loves someone else!" I wailed.

I felt Cali's arms caress me. "That's ok Mel. He'll find out soon that you're much better than that Camille bitch."

I cried and cried until there were no more tears left. Why am I being invaded with these feelings?

-------------------------------------

MEL!!! :((( I FEEL INCREDIBLY SAAAAD ABOUT THIS CHAPPYYY. Anyways, my next update will probably be tomorrow. Ok, that's it! Love you guys!

FAN, VOTE AND COMMENT!!

xx, Bea