Chapter 25: Caught Up In Twists

Chapter 25

Joe's P.O.V.

London was so cool. Literally. Not much snow was falling, but the floors were covered with slippery ice, so everytime we made a step we had to be careful. I totally regret not bringing gloves, now I'm stuck to shoving my numb hands into my coat pockets.

Steph and I left our luggage in a small inn we're staying at, so that we won't have to carry that much stuff as we walk around.

Soon enough, we were scouring the streets of London. It was 12 nn and I was starving.

"I think I heard your stomach rumble," Steph teased.

I groaned in frustration. "I'm so hungry I could eat a cow."

Steph laughed. "Then let's eat! And then afterwards, we could just walk around and tour London! Yeah! We should tour London! I mean, oh my glob, we're in LONDON!"

I rolled my eyes as she started jumping around me. "Please?" she begged. She looked at me with her puppy eyes.

"Fine," I gave in.

She started screaming and jumping and dancing like a lunatic. "You're so crazy," I sighed.

"I know," she giggled.

"Ok, I am hungry. Where could we eat?"

Stephanie's eyes scanned everywhere. "What about there?" Her finger pointed to a small sandwich store called Jimmy's.

I nodded. "Anything will do, I'm hungry."

We ran towards the store. My first impression of the place? It was ok. Only a few people were sitting there and their was only guy behind the counter. And coincidentally, his name was Jimmy.

"Yello!" He greeted as we went towards the counter. He wasn't very sanitary. His shirt was stretched out, and his underarms have yellow stains. Yuck.

"Er hi," Steph said with a smile.

"Hello," I greeted.

"What would you like?" Jimmy asked.

"I'd just get a turkey sandwich and a can of coke," Steph answered.

I took a deep breath. "I will get 2 tomato, bacon and cheese sandwiches, 3 chicken sandwiches and 2 cans of Mountain Dew."

Steph snorted loudly. "That's a lot," she mumbled, loud enough for me to hear.

"If you think that's a lot, you have to see me eat when I'm extra hungry," I whispered in her ear.

"Ok," Jimmy said. "That would be 20 pounds."

I gave him the money and he handed us our food.

We sat down on high stools and ate our sandwiches.

I've already eaten two of my sandwiches, while Steph was only half-way on hers. "You sure eat fast," I joked.

She laughed. "I'm a slow person ok?"

"Oh, are you also slow when it comes to thinking?"

"No."

"I don't believe it," I grinned.

She knitted her eyebrows together. "Excuse you, but I'm an all A student."

My eyes widened. "I'll just eat now."

~'~'~

We went out of Jimmy's and walked around London. Snow was still falling, so we had to stay mostly indoors.

"We should go to the wax museum!" Steph screamed.

I suddenly felt excited. "Of course. We're gonna see the wax figures of myself!"

Steph stuck her tongue out. "You don't have a wax figure of yourself."

I laughed. "I know. There is one in the cool land of Joe."

Steph cocked an eyebrow and pulled my arm towards the wax museum.

We walked around, laughing at the wax figures of all the celebrities.

"I really should have a wax figure of myself. I totally fit in with all the famous people," I joked.

Steph rolled her eyes playfully. "No one would be interested to look at your wax figure."

"I bet Melanie would," I pouted.

She smiled encouragingly. "Yeah, I bet so."

When we got out of the museum, the snow stopped and it was 3 pm. "Want to go to the London Eye?"

A grin broke out of Steph's face. "Of course!"

We reached the London Eye. The line was so long, but we didn't care anyway.

The wind was really strong and I struggled to keep my jacket around my body.

Then, I saw a blue scarf flying in the wind. I heard someone's footsteps trying to run after it.

I ran after it, being the gentleman I am. When I caught up with the scarf, my eyes widened. It was Melanie's. I'd know it anywhere. I picked it up and when i stood up, a beautiful girl was standing in front of me.

"Mel?"

---------------------------

what a dreadful cliff-hanger! Anyway, I won't talk too much because i want to eat.

Thank you for putting the story in the humor list! It made my day! :-)

FAN, VOTE, AND COMMENT DAHLINGS!

I love you all so much, you're all so amazing, thank you. <3

xx, Bea