Chapter 27: MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

**hehe sorry for updating so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so late. i'll explain in the a/n hehehehehehehehehe**

Chapter 27 

Mel's P.O.V.

I woke up, finding Joe beside me, a huge grin on his face.

"Merry Christmas!" He screamed and started jumping up and down my bed.

"Merry Christmas to you too," I yawned. "What are you doing here?"

He pouted. "You don't want me to be with you and your family during Christmas? I'm offended." He crossed his arms.

I laughed. "Of course I want you to be here!"

"Well then, here I am!"

"Where's Steph? That's her name, right?" I asked.

Joe nodded. "Yes, her name is Steph. She's gonna be here for dinner. Chase will come too, am I right?"

"Yeah, he'll be here a bit earlier. He's gonna help out in cooking."

Joe cocked an eyebrow. "Isn't he gonna be with his family?"

"No. He's only in London to go to university, he's really from Bradford," I replied.

"Oh," he said with an obviously forced smile.

A playful smirk landed on my lips. "Awww, Joe is jealous."

"I'm not."

"Right."

"I'm not jealous!" he defended.

"Can't believe my boyfriend has the guts to lie to me," I wiped a fake tear.

Joe sighed. "Fine, I was jealous."

I grinned. "I knew it."

I pressed my lips to his and kissed him passionately. I let go immediately from the kiss. "Well, let's go! It's Christmas! Time to open presents!"

Joe groaned as he followed me. "But I don't have any presents."

I smiled as I entwined my fingers with his. "That you don't know."

We walked together to the living room.

"Merry Christmas Mel! And to you too, Joe," my mom smiled and gave me a kiss on the forehead, afterwards she looked over at Joe and hugged him.

My dad looked up from his paper. "Merry Christmas to you both! There's a bunch of presents over there! And Joe, I believe there's actually some presents from you."

Joe's eyes lit up like a Christmas tree as he pulled my had over to the stack of presents.

I picked up a box wrapped with a green and red wrapper. I looked at the note. "This one is from my  mom and dad." I unwrapped it quickly to see a bag from Cath Kidston and a pack full of assorted bows, probably remembering how much i love bows. 

I grinned and ran over to my parents. "Thank you," I whispered, kissing them both on the cheek.

I looked over at Joe who was picking up a brown cardboard box with a blue ribbon on top. "Who is it from?" I asked.

"Steph." His beautifully gently hands opened it to see a piece of wood that says, 'you can call me bea!!'. I gave him a confused look. He laughed and looked up at me. "In Russia, she sort of tricked me and told me that her name is Stephanie Ann Miles and that I can call her Bea."

I slightly cringed, but recovered by laughing as realistically as I can. "That's funny. Cool."

I went back to my gifts and saw that I got a top that has a union jack from Colleen, a bag full of blueberry pop tarts from Chloe, a notebook from Cali, a book about how to do nail art from Kate, and apparently, a stuffed unicorn from Angelika. 

Joe went over to me. "What did Chase get you?"

"Someone's jealous again," I teased poking his stomach. "I'm still about to open it." I opened the red box and saw a mini figure of an English soldier.

Joe looked at it, eyebrows knitted. "It's good enough."

I giggled. "You get jealous so fast!!"

He shrugged. "I'm just scared that he might actually like you more than a friend."

"Why would he do that?"

"Because you're the most beautiful thing that ever stepped foot on Earth."

I looked down, bashful. "Maybe this will make you less jealous." I handed a him a bright blue paper bag.

He grinned. "Thanks." He opened it to see a picture frame with 2 pictures. One with me kissing him on the cheek and he was smiling like an idiot, and the other one where we were pinching each other's noses.

His eyes lit up and he kissed me softly on the lips. "Thanks babe. All my jealousy drifted away now."

"No problem babe. I love you so much."

"I love you too. I have a gift for you too, but now I think I won't give it anymore because it won't reach to the standards of the gift you gave me," he mumbled.

"Oh come on! It couldn't be that bad!"

He smiled and handed me a box wrapped with cream wrapping paper with little pink hearts. "That's cute," I teased. "You went all out."

I opened it slowly and saw a shirt that says, "HE HAS THE CUTEST CHEEKS!" with an arrow pointing to the right. "Ha ha ha, very funny Joe." I stuck my tongue out.

Joe made a face. "What? I had them matching. Mine says, "SHE BUMPS INTO ME ON PURPOSE!" with an arrow pointing to the left."

I laughed. 

"You're laughing because it's true," Joe stated. 

"It's not true," I replied.

A smirk formed on his face. "Whatever."

"I love you Joe."

"Don't change the subject."

----------------------------

Ok, i haven't updated for so long because i am extremely busy and I'm travelling a lot. I'm so sorry!!! I made sure to make this chapter super cute and packed with feels so you better forgive me ok? Hehehehehe. I LOVE YOU GUYS.

10 votes for an early update!! :)xx

FAN, VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!!

xx, Bea