Chapter 9: Caught Up In Being Carried Around

*Joe's p.o.v.*

This day should definitely be summarized as crazy. It has been weird really.

I was just walking around the block, minding my own business when I felt someone trip on me, hard too. The girl ended up fainting and what I just witnessed scared the shit out of me. The girl happened to be Mel and the fact that she just fainted on me freaked me out.

I mean, what are you supposed to do when your friend just faints in front of you? Without thinking, I carried Melanie bridal style and ran as fast as I can back to my house as fast as I could, my chest rising up and down heavily.

I struggled to unlock the door and after a few moments, I finally opened it. I ran up the wide stair case and opened the door to my room. Dropping Mel down on the bed, I grabbed some chocolate and water from the fridge, setting them on top of the bed.

I stared at Melanie, she looked like she was lifeless. Her chest rose and fell in a steady beat, making me feel lifeless, too. I stared at her intently as I watched her closed eyes, almost like she's struggling to open them.

After what seemed like a century, her eyes fluttered open, revealing her brown orbs.

I sighed in relief and it felt like all the anxiety I felt disappeared. "You woke up, I got a bit scared when you tripped," I whispered.

"Joe?" Mel's eyes met mine, her face was full of confusion.

I explained the full story to her, which only made her eyes grow wide. She looked so cute really. She really is beautiful, but no one can compare to Camille, right? I thought about that for a moment but I

just decided to ask that to Nate probably tomorrow.

I broke out off my thoughts and grinned at Mel, handing her the cool glass of water and chocolate bar. "Eat and drink, you'll feel better."

I watched her as she took the chocolate and the water, gulping in some water and nibbling a bit of the chocolate.

"Are you feeling better?" I asked, staring at her iintently.

She nodded her head and murmured a very quiet thank you.

I decided that Mel is finally feeling better and I can start messing with her and act all cheeky again. "What did you say? Did you just say love you?"

"No! I said thank you, you freak!" Mel squealed, hitting me with a pillow.

I smirked at her and started tickling her sides, causing her to laugh and squirm about.

"Stop... it!" She yelled in between giggles.

"Only if you say the magic words!" I said, a smile tugging on my lips.

"Please! Please!" she pleaded, laughing some more.

"Naw, I think the magic words are Joe is an uber sexy god!"

"No way!" she screamed, making ne tickle her harder, my fingers going deeper into her sides.

"Fine! Fine!" she finally gave in. "Joe is an uber sexy god!"

I released my fingers from her tummy. I grinned at

her red face, her chest panting in exhaustion.

She looked so beautiful, possibly more beautiful than Camille.

Wait, I did not just think that.

----------

There you go jomela shippers! Hope you like it! Love you all so much huhu.

xx, Bea