Chapter 24: Caught Up In Best Friend Time

Chapter 24

Mel's P.O.V.

I was awaken by a British lad with dirty blonde hair and brilliant blue eyes.

"Wake up Mel! C'mon you arse!"

I sat up, arms crossed. "I'm sleepy, Chase. Go away and give me some peace." I lied down again and covered my face with my pillow.

Chase was a stubborn kid. He started shaking me. But I ignored him and I kept my body steady. I just wanted my beauty sleep, ok?

"MEL-MEL WAKE UP YOU LAZY BANANA!"

He screamed stuff like that multiple times, but again I kept my pillow over my head, and my body on the bed (hey, that rhymes!). If he would play stubborn, I would play stubborn.

After awhile, he stopped. I stayed still, wondering whether he gave up and left, or is plotting some other mischievous plan.

Then, I felt his fingers lift up the pillow from my head. I remained still, and I kept my eyes close. I felt his head lean closer to my ear.

He whispered softly, with a glint of mischief, "Oh well, go to sleep. I guess I have to cancel my plans of touring you around London."

My eyes shot wide open at his words. I sat up in a split second. "I'm awake now! Can we tour London now?" I started bouncing in my bed.

Chase snickered. "Happy Christmas Eve. So, will we tour London, or what?"

"Of course we will, dummy! And happy christmas eve to you too. I'll just go to the bathroom and take a shower." I ruffled his hair before standing up.

"You know," he said, stopping me. "It's called a loo here."

I rolled my eyes. "uhm, I guess I'm going to the loo?"

"Right you are."

I rolled my eyes again and walked towards the bathroom.

After showering and dressing up, I went in front of our full-body mirror. A satisfied smirk formed on my lips. I was wearing black leggings, my hazel brown UGGs, and a simple white wool sweater. I was wearing the blue scarf Joe got me, since I really do feel homesick. It felt warm and comfy around my neck, and I loved it.

I went back to my room. Chase was sitting on my bed, a toothy grin settled on his lips.

"Why are you so smiley?" I asked, poking his cheek.

"I think you look lovely," he replied, his grin growing wider. 

I laughed. "Awww, thank you Chase."

He smiled and grabbed my wrist. "Well, c'mon!"

We went out of my house and we walked around. It wasn't as cold as usual, and I offered a silent thank you prayer to the sky for not making me freeze to death. 

"Where are we going?" I asked Chase.

"We're going to have breakfast in my favorite hotdog place, Herman ze German (a/n: this hotdog place is real!). They sell wicked Bockwurst."

We arrived in Herman ze German. It was a small restaurant, with a sort of retro theme. Below the sign is their tag line, "Our wurst is ze best!"

We lined up. The person behind the cashier was a guy with a rather huge mustache. "What would you like, sir?" he asked Chase.

"What should I get?" I whispered to Chase.

"2 Bockwursts please," Chase ordered.

He leaned down and whispered. "That's the best. It's like a hotdog, but better."

I nodded approvingly.

"Oh," Chase added. "Can you also add two Fritz-kola's?"

The guy nodded. "That would be 10 pounds."

Chase nodded and gave the money. 

Afterwards, we sat down in a small table with our Bockwurts, and Fritz-kola's.

I took a bite from the sausage. I moaned. "That's so good."

"Mhm-hm," Chase replied, moaning at the perfection.

I opened my bottle of Fritz-kola. "Is this some kind of soda?"

"Yeah, it's really good."

I took a sip. I swear, it was like heaven, from a bottle. It was so extremely good.

~'~'~

After our breakfast, we spent our time shopping in lots of stores. We also went to all kinds of museums, where we imitated some sculptures (I especially laughed hard when Chase tried imitating a statue that was peeing).

Afterwards, we took pictures of me pretending to carry the Big Ben. I also tried to pretend that I'm pushing it, but I ended up stumbling instead of pushing. 

During lunch time, we ate in Nando's. Their tandoori chicken is THE BEST. It's so good, and the chicken is so crispy and moist and I don't know, it's just so good. If I advertise Nando's, I think everyone would buy it, I mean just look at the way I'm describing it! 

After being bloated with Nando's perfection, we just walked around and chased off some pigeons. We talked while walking, and we just wanted to know each other, it was absolutely great. I found out that he's scared of cats (aww but harry loves them), that he likes girls with blue eyes, his favorite movie is Titanic (classic!), his favorite pizza toppings are mushrooms and green pepper (that's just icky, really), he's 18 and he's in Uni right now (i learned that Uni is college or something like that), and lastly, his favorite word is godspeed (which apparently means succes or fortune). 

After all that talking, the Big Ben striked 3:00. The snow stopped falling, and more birds flew around than awhile ago. Chase examined the surroundings, then grabbed my hand. "We should go to the London Eye, since it's not snowing anymore."

I started jumping up and down. "Of course we should! It's part of my bucket list to go there!!!!"

He laughed and pulled me towards the line. The line was incredibly long.

But I don't care, because I know it would be worth it.

Absolutely worth it.

------------------

CLIFF-HANGER! Here's to the CHEL shippers! I'm having so many feeeels. GUYS IT'S PART OF MY BUCKET LIST TO GO TO NANDO'S AND HERMAN ZE GERMAN AND YOU SHOULD ADD IT IN YOUR BUCKET LIST TOO OK?

And omg, I went to the Herman Ze German website, and their wursts (wursts are like sausages ;)) look fantastic! And they don't use hotdog buns, they use freakin French baguettes! I mean seriously, how cool is that?

Then the pictures of the Nando's chicken is so tempting, I wanted to eat my laptop. UGGHHH. GUYS IT'S JUST SO GOOD, SO IF YOU'RE PLANNING TO GO TO LONDON OR SOMETHING YOU HAVE TO GO TO HERMAN ZE GERMAN AND NANDO'S FOR ME OK?

On the side-bar is Fritz-Kola! (the soda they drank) IT LOOKS SO REFRESHING OH MY GOSH

Oh, and I forgot. THANK YOU FOR PUTTING THE STORY BACK IN THE TEEN FICTION LIST! Means so much to meeee. :3

FAN, VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!

xx, Bea

 P.S.

HERE'S THE CAST OF JUST A LITTLE BIT CAUGHT!

Joe Edward Sinclair-Colin Ford (colin's hot)

Melanie Grace-Hailee Steinfeld

Stephanie Ann Miles-Ava Allan

Claire and Lara Stead-Elle Fanning

Chase Miller-Jeremy Sumpter

the other characters will be announced soon! I'm still thinking about who is who! :)

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THE CAST!! ^_^