𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧|"One time"

sexual content 👁👄👁
___________________________________

Slowly, I opened my eyes after having a good three hour nap

Slowly, I opened my eyes after having a good three hour nap. I rubbed my eyes and sat myself up in my seat, letting out a soft yawn. I looked around the dark plane and noticed everyone was still asleep.

Ace had a dent in the middle of his forehead and he kept tossing and turning in his sleep. Should I slap him to wake him up or be nice? Decisions, decisions.

Quietly, I walked over to him and gently nudged his shoulder, "Ace." I whispered.

When he didn't respond, I slapped his cheek. Not too hard though because I'm nice like that.

He jolted upright in his seat and started breathing heavily as he frantically scanned the room. His forehead glistened with sweat and his knee bounced up and down uncontrollably.

Green eyes met my slightly concerned ones and he let out a harsh breath, leaning back in his seat as he closed his eyes. His adam's apple bobbed as he swallowed thickly, running his hands down his face.

"Nightmare?" I mumbled, sitting in the seat next to him.

He didn't say anything but he slowly nodded his head after a few minutes of silence. He moved his hands away from his face and glanced over at me. His hooded green eyes burned into mine as he propped his elbow up onto the armrest, resting his chin on top of his knuckles.

The longer we held eye contact the more I took in the state he was in; messy hair lapping over his forehead and nearly falling into his eyes that had a light red rim around them, the way his shirt buttons were undone and revealed some of his toned chest that was covered in dark ink.

"Darling you're staring." He mumbled, a light smirk playing on his perfect lips.

"And?" I arched a brow, scoffing as I rolled my eyes.

"It's rude to stare." His deep voice stated nonchalantly.

"I catch you staring all the time Del Rosso so shut the fuck up." I grumbled, putting my glasses on and grabbing my book from the table.

He hummed as his green eyes slowly looked me up and down. "What are you reading?" He peered over my shoulder at the book and the smell of his cologne filled my nose. Note to self, ask Ace where he got his cologne from for research purposes.

"The spanish love deception. Now shh, I'm at the good bit." I placed my hand over his face and pushed him away. Fucker should know not to interrupt a girls reading time. Like come on.

Ace flicked my forehead and looked at the page again, probably reading it. We sat in silence as we read the book until he let out a loud groan. I'm gonna kill him.

"Turn the page over River. Fucking slow ass."  He grumbled. Since when was he interested in a fucking book?

"You know what? I'll read it to you instead because you're peer pressuring me." I shot him a glare and rested my head on the armrest and splayed my legs onto his lap as he licked his lips, eyeing them.