Empty

Hope walked in Rousseau's for the first time since she was in sixteen. She looked around nobody was there she liked that. The peace and quiet was nice to Hope. She didn't want to see a single soul or somebody that was happy or living their best life that was the last thing she wanted. She walked around the bar till she found the pictures she could hear her heart stop when she saw her mom. She quickly turned back around away from the photos that remind her of the heartbreak in New Orleans but she was back for a reason. Hope fixed herself a drink and sit at the bar till footsteps walked in and Hope knew exactly who that was. "Aunt Rebekah?" As Hope turned around Rebekah was there smiling and opened her arms for a hug. Hope ran into her arms and then the tears she couldn't stop "I am so sorry I didn't mean anything I said to you. Rebekah cupped her hands to Hope's cheeks "It's okay you didn't have your humanity on you were heartbroken I don't blame you for that." Hope nodded and pulled away to wipe her tears. She pulled a chair and sat at a table messing with her fingers. "I thought when my humanity turned back on I would be able to fix everything that I broke but I did so much awful things I can't sleep or enjoy anything." Hope let her head fall in her hands and let out a big sigh. Rebekah sat down and rubbed Hope's back "Yeah maybe you did some bad things but haven't we all. Everyone isn't perfect and you feeling bad about it is what makes you better than this family." Hope looked at her with a faint smile and then finished her drink. "I can't go back to Mystic Falls everyone hates me Lizzie will never let me forget." Rebekah took Hope's hand and squeezed it "You can't hide from the world so please go back to Mystic Falls." It took a moment for her to realize that Rebekah is trying to make her go back because something is happing. "What is going on here?" Hope put on a face like she hasn't been crying or she was sad.
"Whats going on?" Hope asked with a sense of worry in her voice.
Rebekah looked away for a second then turned back "Nothing you have to concern yourself with." Hope scoffed "Seriously, what the hell is going on and where is Freya?" Rebekah took a drink before explaining. "A lot of new uninvited guests has been showing up." Hope looked confused "So what?" Rebekah took a big gulp "Ever since you became the tribrid people that knew of Klaus Mikaelson has become more angrier and scared." Hope looked down like she was guilty "Why?" 
"They want to kill you or make you suffer like your father made them suffer. Bloody idiots they think that you would have been here since this was Klaus's town." Rebekah let out a sarcastic little laugh. Hope got up and laugh "Because I am Klaus's daughter they want me for what?" Rebekah stands up to and put her hands on Hope's arms. "I won't let those bastards come any closer to you neither will Freya." Hope pushed her hands off her and walked away and took the photo of her and Freya off the wall. "I am not a kid anymore if they want me they can come get me." She set the photo on the bar and was about to walk out "Where are you going?" Hope stopped in the doorway and turned around "I am a tribrid I can't be killed I will be fine." Rebekah used her speed to go in front of Hope but that didn't make her flinch. "You need to go back to Mystic Falls now." she crossed her arms "No, I have business here I can't and I won't." Rebekah laugh
"What bloody business?" Hope rolled her eyes
"None that concern you." She arched her eyebrow.
Rebekah knew that she failed her brothers in making sure Hope will become better than them because she knew Hope is going to get herself in more trouble than she can count.
"What happened to you Hope you use to be so full of light but now you are filled with darkness." Hope noticed they were back in the bar and took a minute to think before saying anything "That was the old me this me has so much guilt and anger in me I can hardly breath it is killing me but I am alive I am not going to let it tear me down so I am embracing it and I won't let you stop me aunt Rebekah." Rebekah had a tear coming down her cheek "I want to help you." Hope looked at her with remorse eyes "I know but you can't." Hope whispered herself a little spell then waved her hand in the air then Rebekah fell down to the ground passed out.
"I am sorry aunt Rebekah." Then she left