Acquaintance

Hope and Bonnie was sitting in the cafeteria alone discussing how to stop Lena. "We shouldn't just track her down and kill her we should wait until till she comes at us." Hope had a infuriating look on her face while Bonnie was dodging every idea she had. "I can take on Lena I am a tribrid." Bonnie had a smirk on her face "Then why haven't you?" Hope sarcastically laughed then crossed her arms "I am a little bit more prepared then I was before." Bonnies pulls her spell book out of her bag and hands it to Hope "I wanna teach you some new spells that I can guarantee you don't learn here." Hope goes through the book amazed at the type of spells that were in there. She looks at it for a couple more minutes and passed it back to Bonnie. "I got say some of then are impressive even I can't learn that on my own but how will you teach me those?" Bonnie stands up and walks next to Hope "Its something I have and you don't calmness."
Lizzie and Ethan was spending a lot of time together Lizzie thought of it as a great distraction from thinking about Hope. "Tell me why don't you want to see me use my powers." Ethan and Lizzie was taking a stroll outside when Ethan kept bringing up his powers Lizzie groaned. "Because you aren't that good yet let Mg keep teaching you." He crossed his arms "He won't because he is jealous of us." Lizzie looked at him stunned "What do you mean us?" They both stop and Ethan grabs Lizzie's hand "I have strong feelings for you and Mg doesn't like that." Lizzie widened her eyes not knowing what to say or do but that gave Ethan opportunity to kiss her. Both hands on her cheeks he pressed his lips against hers and didn't let go. Lizzie didn't want to think she let emptied her mind and let her body do the talking so she kept on kissing him. Next thing they know that they were back in Ethan's room on his bed making out. Ethan took off Lizzie's shirt kissing her neck Lizzie kept in her groans and closed her eyes and all that popped up was Hope. She got was angry how she couldn't stop thinking about her so she decided to take things to the next level. She got on top of Ethan and ripped his shirt off kissing his neck all the way down to his stomach then came back to his lips not letting him breath. "Lizzie Lizzie!" She bit the top of his lip "Lizzie what the hell!" He gently pulls Lizzie off of him and gets up "Why did you do that?" lizzie shrugs "I though you liked it." He scoffed and went through his dresser trying to find another shirt and and put back on her shirt and stormed out the room.
Bonnie and Caroline was catching up while Hope and Josie was slowly going through the spell book and chatting. "Its kind of embarrassing but I am staring to catch feelings for Penelope again." Hope smiles and scrunched up her face in a cute way. "Aww, that is something." Josie playfully hits Hope on the arm and turns her attention to the book. "I don't know but she has been there for me since my dad has died and I just feel really like myself when I am around her." She starts to think of all the good memories she had with her in the past which made her smile. "Thats great Josie but what about Finch?" Josie looks up and at Hope speechless "What Do you mean?" Hope shrugs "I mean do you also still have feelings for Finch it wasn't to long ago since you guys got together." Josie was baffled by the question so she decided to tiptoe around it. "Finch and I are friends thats all." Hope didn't press for more Bonnie came over to Hope asking if she could speak to her privately they walk at the end of a darken hallway where there was no one. "Lena is planning to attack here to get you and Lizzie." Hope predicted that so she wasn't surprised "So when is she planning to storm in her like cave men?" Bonnie shrugged like she was unaware "The best case is to lead her away before she makes trouble here." Hope smiles "You know what we will be fine here we all have powers that can take on Lena it will be fine." Bonnie scoffs "You can't be serious she has witches that are powerful and vampires that been here longer than any of us and I am not going to let her come hurt a bunch of kids." Hope crossed her arms "Fine what are you suggesting we do?" Bonnie thinks about it for a minute "I meet her somewhere planning to take you down and that can keep her distracted." Hope shakes her head "yeah a terrible idea I say bring the fight to her." Bonnie shaking her head disproving while Hope is nodding then all of a sudden Bonnie passes out into Hope's arms she looks up only to see Lizzie siphoning the wall. "I am coming too."
Who do you like Josie with more
Penelope or Finch?