New plan

Lizzie crossed her arms "What now?"
Hope didn't look fazed but didn't know what to say.
"I wrote them a note telling them I'll be here for Josie." Lizzie scoffed and walked closer to Hope "So you didn't think to tell me."
Hope shrugged "Why would I tell you." Lizzie scoffed "Oh I don't know to warn me if I needed to fight or not."
Hope raised her eyebrows "I am turning myself over to then you don't have to fight them."
Lizzie mumbled something under her breath but she forgot Hope can hear her. Hope sighed and felt sorry and Lizzie didn't wanted Hope to know that she wanted Hope not to be taken.
"Can we just go in already." Hope put her hand on Lizzie's arm
"I am sorry but wouldn't have to fight they want me when they get me you'll have Josie."
Lizzie tried hiding her happiness for getting her sister but she also felt sad for Hope.
"I guess I an sorry to for blowing up for no reason." Hope laughed and pulled her in for a hug.
Lizzie didn't know how to react but hug her back anyway. "What, why?"
Hope shakes her bead "Shut up."
They hugged for a minute when Hope brushed Lizzie's strain of hair behind her ear and whispered "you and me against the world." Lizzie closed her eyes while she could feel Hope's breathing onto her ear. A minute later they pulled away from each other.
Lizzie took Hope's hand and walked inside.
It was empty and Lizzie stopped. "What?"
Lizzie just looked around Hope walked further looking too nothing caught her sight.
"Maybe they were to scared to show." Right when she said that Hope heard a neck snap behind her which it was Lizzie and John standing next to her.
"Oh I am far from scared." The rest of vampires came out of hiding surrounding her.
"Lizzie was gonna let me go with you." John just laugh walking closer to her.
"Yeah I doubt it and plus Lena wants her too." Hope shook her head "No you want me not her." He was about to touch her face but she grabbed his hand. "You are only taking me and where is Josie?" She raised her eyebrow
"Blondie stole my car and is in love with you so she is valuable." Hope didn't have any words so instead kicked him in the stomach. The other vampires were getting closer to her but John signaled them to step down.
"We will leave the brunette but blondie and you are coming with us." Hope laughed
"I don't think so maybe I will take the brunette and blondie and I kill all of you." John hid the fact he was terrified
She put her head and did herself a little spell which a blue energy came out of her and made everyone drop to the floor except John which left Hope confused.
But he just did a cocky laugh "Lena has been planning this for years. So she did a lot of research and with a lot of witches well she came to make something." Hope showed her tribrid eyes and vamp speed into him making him fly once again which made her giggled. Lizzie finally woke up wondering the hell what was going on.
"Things have gone south." Lizzie looks confused
"Where is Josie?" Hope sighed and shrugged
"I don't know." Lizzie could feel the same panic she had when they were in the museum. Hope knew what was happening and went to and hugged her "I will get Josie I am gonna rip it out of him." She walked closer to John and picked him up by the neck and punched him once. "Take us to Josie now." He just laughed
So she punched him again "Final warning."
He spit out blood "If you kill me Lena will come after you." Hope smiled and leaned in closer to him "Lets go to her instead." Then she knocked him out.
"Alright lets go." Hope picked him up and walked out Lizzie took one more look around the vampires then followed Hope.
On the road Lizzie keeps mumbling under her breath making Hope frustrated.
"What?" Lizzie looked at her and scrunched her eyes "What the hell happened back there?"
Hope rolled her eyes "I already told you I am getting Josie back." Lizzie kept rubbing her neck "My neck still hurts and I know you are not telling me everything that happened."
Hope took a quick look at her then looked back at the road "You will be fine that happens for the first time you will get used to it." Lizzie eyes opened wide "Get use to it?"
Hope sighed "I mean since you got your neck snapped for the first time ever it feels weird or sore." Lizzie didn't feel like talking anymore she just wanted to sleep and get Josie back.