The grieving sisters

Hope was sitting in her bed with Mg who hasn't spoken yet. "So are you gonna sit on my bed all day in silence?" Mg looks up at Hope who was waiting patiently. "Sorry I just was trying to find the words." Hope scoffed and started to pace the room "Don't talk to me like I am a lost child I am the one who did all the bad things I am sorry alright I know I did terrible things." Mg looked at her apologetic "You had your humanity off its not your fault." Hope rolled her eyes and sat in her chair "Do you know what your humanity feels like when its off no you don't. I shut it off because it wasn't because I killed me it was because I lost another person I cared about and it was my fault again." She rubbed her eyes so no tears would come down. "When my humanity was off I didn't feel anything except this void like it felt like peace in a dark way. It felt it was just me against the world and only for that time it was nice until I realized all the horrible things that I did then it shattered all that was left was blackness so the first thing I did was go to New Orleans." Mg leaned on one of his legs and took Hope's hand and held it. "Hope I forgive you and I know the others will too." Hope scoffed and yanked from Mg's reach and stared to pace again. "I don't want you to forgive me I want you to be angry at me blame me for all that happened! Oh My God!" She sat on her bed with her face in her hands "Oh no." Mg sat right next Hope "If you want us to blame you to bad I don't and Alaric is fine everyday I or Caleb checks on him." Hope crossed her arms and laid her head on Mg's shoulder and closed her eyes. "Everything I said to you or about you I didn't mean you know that right?" He nodded "Yea I know." They sat there for a while till it was night then Mg left which left Hope in a mission mood to go see Alaric in secret. Hope snuck out of her room through her window it was the middle of the night and she didn't want anyone to know where she was going. There was a low ache in Hope's stomach when she arrived at the hospital. "I can do this." She said quietly to herself  she walked in Alaric's room where all Hope could feel was regret and guilt. She pulled up a chair next to the bed and sat down "Alaric I don't know how to make it up to you or keep my promise to Lizzie and help you wake up but I have to because its my fault your stuck like this and I hate it." She could hear the pain in her voice and took a minute to breath then finished. "I am gonna find spells to wake you up I owe that to Lizzie and Josie most of all you I can't lose you too." Hope sat there in a moment of silence till the door opened which startled Hope. "Oh how sweet your here." Hope turned around for it to be Lena "What the hell are you doing here?" She started to laugh and walk around the bed. "Francesca my mother always told me be your enemy's friend till the end do you know what that means?" Hope crossed her arms and shook her head. "It means get close to your enemy be their friend till they show their true colors and cross you that means you take something very meaningful from them which gives you justice." Hope shakes her head "You never pretended to be my friend." Lena smiled "Your right when I heard my mother died I saw vengeance I couldn't listen and be patience I needed your head removed and that was all but your friend had to kill my husband my love." Tears rolled down her cheeks "And for that you will watch someone you love die." She immediately wiped her tears and had a face of vengeance how of nowhere Lizzie came in with her heretic face on vamp eyes and all "Get away from them." Lena scoffed and in a blink of a eye she snapped Alaric's neck and left. All you could hear was Lizzie screaming Hope grabbed Lizzie and hugged her tightly not letting go letting her cry on her shoulder while Hope was silently crying as well. Hope stood out in the hallway leaving Lizzie alone with her father. She tried calling Mg but no answer she hesitated at first then called Josie.
"Hello?" Hope took a deep breath "Josie, you need to come to the hospital quick its serious."
"Why?" She had a sense of worry in her voice
Hope wiped her tears "Its your father."