Family or not family

Hope was laying down and Lizzie came out with a t-shirt and short pjs. She got on the right side of the bed. They was both laying there in silence for a minute till Lizzie looked over to Hope.
"Your right I can't hate you forever."
Hope raised a eyebrow "I know."
She scoffed "Don't make me regret this." Hope smiled
"I am sorry go on."
"I sneak out in the middle of the nights and I feed like a lot basically I became unstable."
"I am sorry I did this to you."
"Everything isn't about you."
Hope rolled her eyes "I am just saying Everything you lost is because of me and I want to help you."
"Josie might never come back."
"Josie loves you she will." Lizzie closed her eyes remembering her fight with her
"You weren't there when we had our falling out and it was really bad." Hope took Lizzie's hand
She noticed a tear come from Lizzie's corner eye and she wiped it "You can fix it with her because I never seen a sisterhood so strong like yours."
Lizzie turned her head to face Hope "You think so?"
"I know so and I will be right by your side and then I will find a way to bring you dad back also."
Lizzie didn't know whether to smile or make a another insult at her but she didn't want to ruin the mood. "Why are you being so nice to me when I have been annoying you the whole time."
Hope smiled "Because like you said you are all I have right now and I can't hate you forever."
Their heads was moving closer then Lizzie popped up "I have a idea."
That made Hope jump "What are you talking about?"
Lizzie stands up pacing "Maybe we can get this monarch's attention." Then she stopped
Hope looked at her strangely "How?"
Lizzie smiled "We be the enemies." She looked confident in her plan which made Hope feel bad because she was confused. "I don't get it."
Lizzie rolled her eyes "Are you this dense I am talking about lets make some chaos somewhere with vampires around then maybe they will go to their cult leader or whatever and they will lead us them and act like we are bad guys to and then we can get closely to stop them." She had a big smile on her face feeling great about her idea
Hope didn't know what to think about it she tried to see a good outcome of it but many questions. "Where would find these vampires?"
Lizzie turned her head from Hope trying to hide her embarrassment. She jumped on the bed and let out a sarcastic moan Hope crossed her arms trying to think of something.
"We can get a witch."
Lizzie scoffed "Where are we gonna find a witch." Hope did a cheeky smile
"I know a few." Lizzie was about to say something snarky but Hope cut her off "Shh" with a finger over her mouth Lizzie moved her mouth with actually saying anything "What is going on." Hope shrugged and went to the door she looked at Lizzie telling here to stay here while she goes out but she refused decided to go with her.
Hope grabbed her sweater and they head outside it was chilly and Lizzie had goosebumps but she could feel the breeze hit her cheeks and it felt quit nice to her. They walked around the building looking for whoever was out there but they didn't see anybody.
"What did you even hear?" Lizzie said walking behind Hope
"I know I heard someone and I had a feeling it was about us." They looked at each other
"It is." A voice that sounded really familiar to Hope. It took a minute to click but then she knew who exactly it was and turned around "Aunt Davina." Her smile was big while Davina walked up to and gave her a big hug "I can't believe it what are you doing here?"
Davina stopped smiling which Hope knew
"Rebekah." Davina nodded
"She told Marcel then he told me and since I was already here for my work I knew I needed to see you." Hope looked at Lizzie who was being quiet and turned back to Davina "Please not talk me out of it."
"Talk you out of what."
Hope crossed her arms "Seriously I am trying to find the people that wants me dead."
Davina took her hand "Sweetie you need to go back right now." Hope jerked her hand away
"Go back to what New Orleans or Mystic Falls I am not going I am going to finish it."
Davina knew she lost but wasn't going to give up. "You don't know what you are getting your self into."
Hope shakes her head"Stop! Please stop treating me like a child like am 15 because I am not anymore. I am not the girl that you knew please let me do this." Davina had tears in her eyes and so did Lizzie. She walked up behind Hope and put her hand on the girl's back
"I am with her and plus she is a tribrid those vampires should be scared of her." Hope smiled at Lizzie but Davina wasn't still convinced. They were all bickering with each other till Lizzie groaned really loudly "Can we please go inside it is to cold out here!" Hope already started walking.
"Great lets go talk."