Hurts like hell

The twins were grieving their father alone in the hospital room while Hope was sitting outside on the bench table thinking.
"Hello." Cleo sat right next to Hope  "Are you okay?" Hope scoffed "Does it look like everything is okay?" She got up and started to leave Cleo stopped her. "Are you really gonna leave Lizzie and Josie alone?" Hope shrugged "They don't need me here right now all they need is to be alone." Someone was behind Cleo "No stay we need you." It was Josie who had red eyes from crying "Please Lizzie is already talking about revenge." Josie hugged Hope "Lizzie needs you even if she tried to push you away don't let her." Hope told them to go home and she would wait for Lizzie which she did. Little bit later Lizzie walked out in a silent mood she notice Hope but decided to walk past her. "Hey where are you going?" Hope followed her but she just shakes her head. Hope stops feeling anxious "Please tell me you didn't turn it off?" Lizzie stopped and slowly turned around her eyes was filling with more tears. "No but would be such a bad thing if I did?" Hope looked down then came closer Lizzie"I can't judge okay but that feeling it would come back and hurt ten times more with the feelings of you hurting someone." Lizzie couldn't keep it in anymore she started to cry Hope held her again and let her cry while Hope running her hand through Lizzie's hair.
Few weeks later,
Mg, Penelope, And Cleo put together Alaric and Landon's funeral it was nice event even Caroline showed up because now she has to stay and she wants to be closer her daughters and the tribrid. Lizzie and Hope avoid each other and won't speak unless Josie or someone is there with them. Josie spends her time learning healing magic to take her mind off talking with her mother and thinking about her father that pains her. Lizzie hasn't turned off her humanity but is acting cold to everybody.
"Hope Caroline wants to see you." Dorian was at Hope's door still standing there "Is there anything else?" Hope asked coldly "I just wanted to make you were alright?" Hope sighed and got up "I don't know everything has gone to literal crap since I got back and I can't find Lena anywhere." Dorian tried to hug Hope but she stepped back "I have to go see Ms. Forbes."  She walked in and Caroline was writing something down that seemed serious Hope tried to see what it was but Caroline closed it fast. "Hope sit down I have something I want to discuss with you." Hope hesitant sat down and waited patiently for Caroline to speak. "Well you know I have trusted people on guard they advise to me when they see things out of the ordinary and one of those things was you sneaking every night and coming back at exactly around 2:00 or 2:30 why is that?" Hope crossed her arms "Unbelievable." She mumbled to herself quietly "Whats unbelievable?" She raised a eyebrow at Hope who rolled her eyes and stands up. "When other kids sneak out they get a don't do it again saying but when I do it I have to listen to a whole speech." Caroline stands up "I wasn't gonna lecture you I just want to know what is going through your head lately?" Hope slowly sits back so does Caroline "I know what you and all the others think since now I am a tribrid I will go off like my father." Caroline shakes her head "Nobody thinks that I worry for thats all I know Lena and others will try to come for you I want you to know we all here for you." Caroline's soft voice made it easy for Hope to believe her but she knew the only on to protect her is herself. 
"May I ask can you talk to Lizzie for me I tried so many times and even I tried to talk to Josie but they won't speak to me." Hope didn't want to speak to Lizzie or she felt like she couldn't bring herself to and Josie they have spoken a couple of times but for serious times.
Lizzie's hunger has been challenging for the last week she has been so hungry she almost tore off Jed's head Caroline has been very helpful for providing all the blood bags she needs since Caroline understands. Lizzie avoids everyone she avoids Caroline so she won't have to hear questions about how she became a heretic, she avoids Josie because she knows Josie is going through the same thing as her and doesn't want to snap at her, avoids Mg and Ethan because they still don't know about her and Hope, and at last she avoids Hope for obvious reasons. But with a lot of pacing she wants to clear the air with Hope even if that is screaming at her or something it needs to be done so right when she opened the door Hope was already there.