Long lost sister

Lizzie was dancing to the radio and Hope was kinda of annoyed but laugh because she was actually enjoying herself. "I still can't believe you stole that man's car." Lizzie turned down the radio "What?" Hope rolled her eyes
"Why did you still this car?" Lizzie giggled
"Because we need it more than John." They smiled at each other "So why exactly are we meeting Josie in a museum?"
Lizzie groaned "Why so many questions?"
Hope shrugged "I am trying to figure everything out I guess."
"Well then I have a question for you, you are a tribrid so how can some water down twat beat you in a fight?" Hope looked at her with disbelief and scoffed
"I didn't lose but I didn't win either." Lizzie raised a eyebrow at her "You literally had bruises and scars all over when I saw you."
Hope crossed her arms and looked out the window. "I am weaker in wolf form."
Lizzie didn't believe her and kept giving her cold glares. Hope tried to ignore them but she couldn't "I do not want to talk about this plus we are getting close to the museum." Lizzie shrugged and turned the radio back on. They had small arguments on the way but finally came to a compromise.
"Well we are here." Hope got out the car but Lizzie stayed in.
"Aren't you coming?" Lizzie took a deep breath and nodded. "Are you ok?" Lizzie was anxious she hasn't seen Josie since their fight and she doesn't even know if she is here or not. "I am just a little anxious that is all." Hope smiled at her and took her hand "I am here for you." Lizzie smiled and they walked inside but there was no one around. Lizzie scoffed under her breath "Of course she didn't show." Hope squeezed Lizzie's hand "I am sorry." Lizzie pulled away and siphoned Hope and used her magic to throw things around she screamed as loud as she can. Hope grabbed Lizzie's arm "Leave me alone!" She threw Hope across the room but not a second after that she felt terrible "Oh my god I am sorry." Hope got up and walked to Lizzie with her hand in her back.
"Its fine." Lizzie was breathing really hard and could feel everything around her go silent at first she couldn't hear Hope but then Hope grabbed her "Hey are you ok?"
Lizzie finally snapped out of it and just hugged Hope "Josie is in trouble." Hope looked at her like she was crazy but not in a mean way.
"How would you know that?" Lizzie sighed
Trying to find a way to explain she stands up and starts pacing up and down. "I am getting this nervous pain that Josie and I get when one of us get in trouble." Hope looked around to see any clues "Maybe she hasn't gotten here yet." Lizzie stopped and gave Hope a dirty look "Are you serious do you even know Josie." She had tears coming down her cheeks that she couldn't stop "what...what...if shes... dead or tortured." Hope grabbed her which spook Lizzie "Hey look at me we will find Josie don't worry like I said I got your back." They sat in silence making straight eye contact without straight thinking Hope kissed Lizzie on the lips then quickly pulling away. Lizzie didn't have time to react she grabbed Hope's face and kissed her longer after a minute past they both pulled away and that definitely calmed down Lizzie but she instantly regretted it. They stood there not knowing what to do all of a sudden Lizzie starts getting lightheaded then passes out. " Lizzie, Lizzie!" Hope shaking her but no response.
Echoing of Hope calling out her name Lizzie wakes up but not in the museum. "Ugh my head." She looked but nothing was familiar just darkness.
"Lizzie." She turned around she knew that voice so clear "Josie, oh my gosh Josie where are you?" Josie had a tears in her eyes "I am in danger and I need your help." Lizzie ran up to her and try to hug her but her arms just went through her. "How are you doing this?"
Josie giggled "A little spell in psychology magic class I listened real closely." They both let out a faint giggle "Where are you and how did this happen?" Josie wiped her tears "I was on my way to the museum but these witches stopped me and I fought but there were so many." Lizzie was about to cry next "There is this group called the monarchs they are filled with vampires who want Hope dead and I didn't know there was witches too." Josie took a deep breath "Is Hope-" Lizzie was about to grab her hands but then she forgot "She is fine." Josie took a breath of relief and Lizzie felt like she was betraying her and she could tell Josie still had feelings for Hope. "I am sorry." Lizzie put her head feeling ashamed
"Lizzie lets not talk about that here I am more worried about you." Lizzie laughed with tears still coming down
"Stop I have Hope you can't always worry about me anymore." Josie looked at her like she was crazy
"I gotten to use to worrying about you." Lizzie scoffed
"Yeah that is my fault I know that but now I am more worried about you than myself." Josie smiled before she can say anything else she looked back and Lizzie woke up.
"Josie!" She screamed
"Hey its me Hope." Lizzie looked around to see she was in the car "Hope?"
"Its alright we are going back to the motel to work on a plan to find Josie." Lizzie smiled
"Thank you whoever took my sister is going to regret it." She had a revenge look on her face.