The Cyrstal Ball

Hope made the man fly up on the air and started to choke. Then let him go but he fell on the ground groaning "What are you doing trying to attack us?" The man was angry but still in pain he got up and showed his hybrid eyes which left Hope shook. "How did you get my blood?" He snickers and was about to leave but Hope knocked him out and put him in the trunk. "Why is he coming with us?" Lizzie kept looking back Hope didn't answer her but told Bonnie to drive. "Where should we go leader?" Hope look at Bonnie not amused but let out a little sigh "There is a little place someone told me about in the northern west we can bring him there to talk and no one will find or track us there." Bonnie nodded and headed that way
They arrived and Lizzie woke up from her nap and she was already judging on the little cabin.
"Lizzie its good for hideouts so stop complaining." Lizzie kept her mouth shut but curled her lips. Hope got the man out of the trunk and tied him to a chair inside spelled by her. "Let me go and all of you can live." Hope laughed out loud and run her fingers through his hair until she grabbed it and pulled his head back. "How are you gonna stop us?" He was trying to break free but Hope and Lizzie kept teasing him. "Ok thats it we shouldn't do this we just need Lena's location thats all no damage." Hope rolled her eyes at Bonnie "Lets us have our fun." Bonnie crossed her arms and put on her seriousness face eventually Hope let go of the man's hair then hold up his chin. "Tell us where Lena is and we will let you go." He just smiled and shakes his head no Hope looks at Lizzie then Bonnie then turns back and shows her tribrid face and bit his arm he grunts but not out loud. "Why did you do that?" Hope just shrugs and stands there waiting for the man to say something. "We can do this all day but that bite will affect you too even though you are a hybrid so start talking." He looks at one each then tries to shake free one more time then he gives up. "Fine, have it your way she is hosting a ball this afternoon its at the banquet hall in the city where you stayed at one time." Hope smiles and gives some of her blood to the guy and lets him go. "You are just gonna let him go like that?" Hope packs up her stuff  "Yeah I did a little spell when he steps off this property his memory should erase from this." That was all she said till they got back in the car and left. Half hour later they arrived at the bed and breakfast Hope and Lizzie stayed the last time. "Sweet memories." Lizzie wasn't happy but happy to go to the ball even though Hope didn't want to dress up. Bonnie and Lizzie got dresses while Hope stayed in their room going through her plan for tonight. Bonnie got a dark green spaguetti straps dress it was short one a little above the knees, Lizzie got a blue maxi dress and she straighten her hair and put in a bun, and then Hope had a dark purple strapless gown with her hair curled and styled into a bun. For a banquet hall it was massive and so was the ball a lot of people arrived and everyone was fancy and beautiful or just rich. Hope felt anxious walking in but Lizzie felt like she belonged it was her dream come true. Bonnie and Lizzie didn't hesitate they walked down the stairs but Lizzie stopped and turned waiting for Hope. "Hurry Hope." She gulped then took a step down Lizzie let out a dramatic sigh then put her hand out for Hope to take. Hope looked confused on why Lizzie is doing that for but she slips her hand into Lizzies anyway. "I am gonna go look around for Lena." Bonnie went her separate way Hope and  Lizzie look at each other awkwardly but Lizzie took that moment to whisper in Hope's ear "We never speak to anyone about this night understand?" Hope didn't understand why Lizzie took Hope's hand again and pulled her to the dance floor. "Lizzie why is this necessary." Lizzie pulled Hope's body to hers and lace fingers with hers and put her left hand on Hope's lower back while Hope had her hand on Lizzie's shoulder and they started dancing slowly. "We have to act like we are partying to not causing any attention." Lizzie's soft voice went into Hope's ears like music Hope nodded like was listing but really she was enjoying every second dancing with Lizzie and she was doing the same. While they were dazed from each other people started to clap they turned to the stage and Lena came up to the stand and spoke in the microphone. "Welcome everyone, its going to be a glorious night."