Hero or the villian

Hope was driving back to the bed and breakfast mad at Lena, the world, but mostly herself for believing that she could ever have something with Lizzie or anyone.
She sat in the car in the parking lot for a couple of minutes yelling at herself for letting Lena take Lizzie. Hope was over torn about her she couldn't stop imaging the worst this showed Hope how much she cared about Lizzie.
She got back in the room and had a surprise reaction. It was Josie with Mg and Ethan Hope didn't know what to say except she wants to find Lizzie right away. She pulled out all the maps and candles she had and told Josie to bring out her stuff as well she was determined to find Lizzie no matter how. Hope and Josie went through Bonnie's spell book and others to find a location spell to find a heretic. Mg and Ethan were standing there watching the girls do their thing but Hope looks up at them with a certain bitterness in her eye. "Aren't going to do something?" The boys look confused Ethan shrugged "What do you want us to do?" Hope opened the door with telekinesis "Go look for something to trace back to Lena or Lizzie." She didn't say anything else before going back to the spell book. The boys were worried how Hope was acting but they did what they were told. The only one who knew why Hope was acting the way she is acting was Josie who didn't bother to ask anything just yet.
After what felt like hours of searching Josie takes a small break but still very worried about her sister on the other hand Hope was pacing the room still trying to find something in the books. "Hope relax we have to find her the old fashioned way I guess." Hope stopped and looks at her "What do you mean?" Josie slowly gets up "We can't rely on these we have to go to every place Lena has been and do what the boys are doing or what you made them do." Hope crossed her arms in suspense "That last part what do you mean by that?" Josie looks like she was scared to say it but managed to find the words. "You are very angry and just made the boys go search for something they have nothing on so they will be out there for god knows how many days." Hope kept her face still like she didn't care and felt the same right now too. She rolled her eyes and sighed right before she grabbed the keys and got in the car Josie blindly following wanting to know what Hope was up to.
"For the last time Hope where are we going?" She drove back the bar she was at last night "Come on." All she said and they went inside "I don't think I am allowed to be in here." Hope rolled her eyes "You will be fine now find a blonde long hair dude that looks like a jerk." Josie looks confused did what she said. they both look for Micah while getting in a couple of arguments with a few bikers Hope noticed a guy that looked just like him running away outside Hope smiled then next thing Micah knew Hope was standing right in front of him. It made him fall on his back that made Hope giggle "Hello nice to see you again." He looked frustrated Josie came outside but stood quietly next to Hope. "Oh two sexy ladies how nice." Josie gagged and Hope grabbed his hair really hard "Did I say if you didn't find Lena I would kill you." She a raised a eyebrow even that made him scared "I did some digging but she is very hard women to trace." That made Hope angry so she put her hand to Micah's chest that looked like she was about to pull out his heart but Josie stopped her. "Hey maybe he can come in use to us." Hope looked at her with not a pleased look "Why? Look at him I think he is just a low life jerk who needs to be taught a lesson." She smiled at him who was still in pain from Hope grabbing his hair.
"He's one of Lena's henchmen so let him take us to all of her places." Hope to a minute to think then aggressively lets him go "Your coming with us and any funny business your dead understand?" He quickly nodded scared out of his mind that just made Hope giggle and told both Josie and Micah to hurry up then they all left. Micah was sitting in the back annoying the girls who had enough but Josie wouldn't say anything but Hope on the other hand. "Will you shut up."
"No if you want to know where to go next."
"Then tell us now."
"Fine I will but do you know back in the day I use to be in the military oh what fun days." Hope grabbed the stirring wheel harder "Tell us where the hell we need to go!"
That made Micah jump out of his skin then he quickly trembles "Mike's abandon tire shop."