"Where are we?"

They both walked in the diner were only a few people were there. They sat at a table and Lizzie was all grossed out by everything. "What is your problem." Lizzie looked at her like she said something wrong "My problem is this rusty diner why are we here you don't need food." Hope rolled her eyes "Since I am half vampire and I am to other species blood isn't a big deal for me." Lizzie crossed her arms.
"Hello what would you like to order?" The lady asked Hope thought about it then order "I would like couple of beignets and a cup of coffee." She smiled and looked at Lizzie. She took a dramatic time to think and Hope was really annoyed but finally Lizzie ordered "I would like scrambled eggs light, bacon only one piece, pancakes blueberry, oh and for desert key lime pie with water." The waitress smiled and left Lizzie caught Hope looking at her "What?" Hope shook her head and started to look around "Nothing." Lizzie scrunched her eyes "Are you still thinking about what that man said about your father." Hope looked at her and Lizzie could tell Hope was angry. "The old me would me would turn around and go get the super squad or just do it my self and later realize it was a bad idea and go back but I can't do that I have to catch these vampires because of I don't they will get me and yes I can't die but I will have to watch my back every second of my life." Lizzie was a little uncomfortable because she didn't know how to comfort Hope that was Josie's job. Lizzie remembers when Josie and Hope was real close and she was the outsider. Without thinking Lizzie grabbed Hope's hand "I don't know what to say to make it better but if you were your old self I wouldn't have helped you so you might all gloomy but now I know you and You my closest friend we are in this together." Hope looked at Lizzie like it was for the first time they held eye contact for a minute till the food came and they ate and went through memories. Back on the road Hope was driving and Lizzie was reading a magazine Hope kept looking because she was curious what is making Lizzie read. "What type of magic thing is that?" Hope making joke Lizzie glared at her "What are you talking about this is just a magazine." Hope let a little giggle "You never read anything." Lizzie let out a high scoff "Yes I do I just read things with hot boys in them." Hope rolled her eyes and Lizzie could feel it but she smiled anyway "I know your in mourning but looking at shirtless boys isn't a crime." Hope felt her stomach sinking in "I thought you liked Ethan." Lizzie sighed "I don't know now I mean I did like him and I think I still do but there is Mg." Hope couldn't help herself and laugh "What are you laughing about?" Hope continued laughing "I am sorry you always have boy problems." Lizzie decided to let out a little giggle too "You know what it might be easier if I was like Josie and into girls." Hope looked at Lizzie with remorse eyes "Are you like Josie ?" Lizzie turned to Hope like she was crazy "I am not into girls." Lizzie was over thinking herself again "I am just saying I think our mindset is set to boys but who knows if really look into it maybe." They both looked at each other with no words to say. The truck started shaking "What the hell is that?" Lizzie hold tight to her magazine hope tried to stop the truck but it wasn't budging instead the she drove off the truck into the fields then finally the truck stopped. "What the hell my hair!" They both got out and the truck started smoking "What are we going to do now this is your fault Hope." Hope scoffed and put her arms up. Hope walked around to see where they were "Where are we, we should walk to the nearest gas station to get phone service." She waited for Lizzie to answer but it was silent she turned around and Lizzie wasn't there "Lizzie!"
"Lizzie!" She walked around to see anything but nothing
"Lizzie where in the hell are you!" Now Hope was started to get worried. She walked to the truck to see if it can be fixed but Hole knew she wasn't fooling anyone she can't fix cars so the next thing was to find Lizzie by tracking her. She looked in Lizzie's suitcase and she found a photo of of Lizzie, Josie, and Ric she knew that things are bad and she is still confused in why Josie isn't here and Lizzie hasn't said one thing about her dad but she had to stay focus so she reached down in Lizzie's clothes witch fully smelled like Lizzie was there. The pulled out Lizzie's brush and pulled a single string and took a map and started the spell. It was harder since Lizzie was now a heretic and she isn't tracking her blood which would of helped a lot. "Damn it!" Hope was really frustrated and already tried but with her hearing she could hear someone spying on her the person didn't know but Hope was already behind them.