Reckless

Lizzie was in the shower and Hope went through books she got from the Salvatore library about Klaus mikealson because she knew the information would be there. Hope didn't know how long it was but Lizzie opened the door and dancing with headphones on Hope rolled her eyes thinking how even as a vampire she still hasn't change that much but at the same time she has changed but she didn't know if it was in a good way or bad way. Lizzie took out her headphones "Are you gonna take shower or stink up the room all night?" She crossed her arms Hope shut the book she was reading "I don't have any clothes." Lizzie groaned and jumped on her bed "Why didn't you bring anything but typical me I knew this would happen so I brought some of your clothes." Hope smiled and jumped up "Aw you brought me my clothes." Lizzie rolled her eyes trying not to blush "That was actually Cleo she wouldn't shut up about how you might need clothes." Hope grabbed her clothes and was about head in the bathroom but turned to Lizzie "It might be Cleo who thought it but I thank you the most for bringing them to me." She smiled one last time then head in the bathroom Lizzie was smiling not by choice but she snapped out of it. She laid on her bed thinking about all the insults she can say to Hope so she wouldn't think she went soft. Lizzie dozed off when Hope came out complaing about the shower Lizzie woke straight up Hope froze "Sorry." Lizzie threw a pillow at her "Hey!" Lizzie started giggling and got more comfortable in her covers what Lizzie didn't expect is Hope jumping on the bed "What the hell?" Hope put her hair in a ponytail "You asked for it." Lizzie glared at her then thought this was a perfect time to ask her some questions. "Why were you in those nasty woods anyway?" The question took Hope off guard "Um it's the bayou were my mom's pack lives I guess in a way they were my pack too." Lizzie looked confused and was getting more curious "The why was no one there?" Hope let out a big sigh "You are right everyone was scared of me." Lizzie didn't want to take Hope's words to heart and feel bad for her but that may of been to late. Hope turned around to face Lizzie "My turn." Lizzie rolled her eyes and sat up to be face to face with Hope "You went all this time without talking about your father and you having been sending little subtle hints that you were angry but never said why?" Lizzie looked away because she wasn't ready to share her feelings yet especially with Hope so she just shrugged. "Ok when you help me I promise I will help you with Josie and your father." Lizzie didn't want to show her excitement but instead looked at Hope and said "Thanks." Then she laid down and went to bed then followed Hope.
"Lizzie."
"Lizzie."
"Lizzie wake the hell up!" Lizzie rolled her eyes
"What the hell do you want?" Lizzie rubbed her eyes yawning Hope was already dressed and ready to go "Let me sleep." Hope shook her till she got up Lizzie yelled "Fine I am getting up!" Hope squeezed her hands in anger "We have to leave I did a location spell on the douche I know and its most likely he knows where Aurora is and how to stop these people coming for me." Lizzie gave her a death stars but Hope pretend to ignore it. Hope was waiting in the truck Lizzie was taking forever which Hope always hated that she turned up the radio acting like she loved the music but it was complete garbage. Lizzie jumped in the truck adjusting her clothes "What the hell took you so long?" Lizzie looked at her with complete shock "You can't rush perfection." Hope rolled her eyes and started the truck. Lizzie scoffed and turned down the music "You listen to really bad music." Hope just looked at her raising a eyebrow then went back to focusing on the road listening to Lizzie's rambling. "Here." Hope said pointing to this university Lizzie looked at her and had a cocky smile "So your complete dunce of a douche is in college?" Lizzie let out a small giggle Hope voice cracked "Lets just go." They headed inside
It was nice in the inside it reminded them of the Salvatore boarding school Hope lead the way to a small office looking room "Ugh their taste can go for a upgrade." Hope scrunched her lips and shakes her head she sat down in the chair. Lizzie hesitated at first then sat down to "So are we suppose to wait here forever?" Hope crossed her arms "Just wait." Hope was about to lose her impatience then a guy used vamp speed and had Lizzie against the wall choking her "Who the hell are you?" The man laughed "This bitch gave me a aneurysm I should repay her." Hope looking at Lizzie telling not to do anything she walked up the man "I suggest you leave her alone." The man looked at Hope like she was kidding "You don't want me to rip out your heart like I am about to do this bitch." He turned back to Lizzie "Where the hell is Hope Mikealson?" Lizzie smiled and that made the man even more mad he raised his hand and was about jab it into Lizzie but Hope grabbed his hand and squeezed it hard. The man fell to the floor yelling "You bitch." Hope smiled "I know." With her hand the man move up against the bookshelf and she moved closer to the man while Lizzie stayed behind her. "You want Hope Mikealson here I am." She said with a cheeky smile and crossed arms.