Secrets

"What would you like to order?" The waitress passing out the menus "Its nice to see both of you again." Both Hope and Lizzie looked at her and smiled Josie raised a eyebrow but didn't say anything about that yet. "I would like a coffee please." Hope pointed at the pancakes "Chocolate chip pancakes with water please?" The waitress was writing it down and Lizzie tracing her finger through the menu thinking "I will like the same thing as Hope and a lemon key pie thanks." The waitress left and Josie coughed purposely to get their attention. "So you been here before?" Hope and Lizzie look at each other awkwardly "Hope and I cane here once when we were looking for the monarch."
Josie nodded "The waitress just looked at you both weird." Hope shrugged
"Nothing weird." Josie leaned against the window knowing Hope was lying but wasn't going to push it. The food came Lizzie was stealing from Hope's plate but all she could do was laugh Josie was definitely curious because she knew Lizzie never laughed that hard especially with Hope and goes the same for Hope. They were all finished eating and then they saw a bed and breakfast inn across the street.
"Do you wanna stop there for the night?" Hope looked at Lizzie who looked at Josie and she shrugged "We should just keep driving we can make it back to mystic falls by morning." Josie didn't wait for a answer she headed straight to the car. Hope and Lizzie look at each other and decided to follow.
"I am tired." Josie said emotionless getting in the back of the car Lizzie made a face but got in the front seat while Hope got in passenger. "Are you okay Josie?" Lizzie turned to face her Josie turned her back and fake went to sleep Lizzie scoffed and crossed her arms. A hour of driving and Josie was actually sleep and Lizzie trying to ignore Hope who wanted a conversation "We gone long without talking can we just." Lizzie let out a big sigh "What chat I am good." Hope gave her the pouty eyes "I thought you weren't mad at me anymore?" Lizzie shrugged "I may not be mad anymore but doesn't mean I want to talk to you." Hope managed to let those words go out the other ear. "Plus you been acting different since we saw that bloodbath back there." Hope felt her stomach sank "I don't know what you are talking about." Lizzie looked at her not believing a word she said "Are you sure?" Hope looked back at her and nodded but when she turned back to the road a little boy was standing in the middle of the street which made Hope drive off the road and they crashed. Hope slowly opened her eyes and all she could hear was Lizzie yelling at someone and Josie yelling at her to stop. "Hope!"
"Hope wake up!" Hope had her eyes opened but no one could tell she looked over to the twins they were tied to pipes and then she looked down and with magic cuffs she was also tied to a pipe.
"What is going on?" Hope grunting trying to use her magic. A man came out of the dark and Hope knew exactly who it was.
"Vincent?" The twins seemed confused 
Vincent unlocked the cuffs and order the two guards to uncuff the others as well. "I am sorry Hope one of my kids snuck out and he is a little bit creepy that one." Hope got up and wasn't so happy "Kids what?" He giggled "Hey I am sorry just give me a hug will you?" Hope sighed then smiled and hugged him "Where the hell are we?" Vincent smiled at the girls and lead them upstairs. The place was beautiful but there was a lot of kids around some doing magic and others talking with each other just like the Salvatore boarding school.
"Wow, Vincent what is this place?" Vincent laughed in happiness "My school my own business my happiness my life." Hope giggled of how happy he was "What?" Vincent lead them to the library.
"This was something I have been working on for a long time. Witches deserve somewhere to be themselves especially since New Orleans witches has been through a lot." There was a silence for a minute Hope knowing he was talking about her family. Lizzie noticed "So do you have our car?" Vincent rubbed Hope's back
"Maybe you all should stay here for the night then we can talk." Josie speaks up "Your stalling please where is our car?" Vincent looked at hope then back to Josie and Lizzie "Your car was damaged." Lizzie let out a sigh like she was out of air "My car Josie our car where is that little brat." Josie catches her before she runs off and shakes her head. "Ok, Vincent we will stay for the night but you have to fix that car we need it." Vincent nodded
He showed then their rooms and they all got settled in. "Hope how much do you trust this man?" Lizzie crossed her arms
Hope smiled "With my life."