Rivalry

Lizzie had her arms crossed patiently waiting for Hope to explain herself. Hope couldn't get herself out of this conversation but wanted too.
"There is not much to say Lizzie I can't get close to you like that because everyone arounds me dies."
"See that is what you keep telling yourself that but none of that is your fault."
"Oh really its not? My parents, my uncle, and Landon."
"Oh my god Hope you think all of those deaths are your fault because it was painted like that but that deep down it isn't true."
Hope sat down not knowing what more she can say to Lizzie. "Of course you would say that you don't know what to say in this exact moment."
Lizzie grunted with her mouth close of how angry she was with her. "No, its because when you told my day about your family he told Josie and me. Your mom's death wasn't your fault such as your dad and uncle you just have a guilty conscious." Hope rolled her eyes
"Really? My dad died to save me and my mom died to save me even Landon I killed him because our relationship was doomed so everything that happen was about me." Hope turned away trying not to cry Lizzie felt like she overstepped but sat down next to Hope on the bed she put her arm over Hope. "Look dying for someone and dying because of someone sounds like the same but its not your parents died because they love you that doesn't mean its your fault and if you keep doing this to yourself it will tear you down even more." Hope wiped her eyes and laid her head down on Lizzie's shoulder. "Can we stay like this for a while?" Lizzie nodded
"Are u gonna push me away again?" Hope raised up her lips to match Lizzies then they went in closer but the door knocked they both groaned. "Its Bonnie I will get it." Lizzie got up and opened the door it was Lena. "Hello." She quickly snapped Lizzie's neck and stepped over her body. Hope got up in surprise but anger "How the hell did you find us?" Lena smiled
and bowed  "I know when my rooms and offices have been broken into you aren't  really secretive." Hope didn't waist time when she pulled out her hand in front of her "Ventus!" Air came out of Hope's hands and shot at Lena which threw her back and that made her angry.
"You wanna play dirty fine lets play." She vamp sped out of there with Lizzie's body it took a moment for Hope to process what happened then her senses came back to her. "Lizzie!"
She was freaking out and pacing across the room not knowing what to do. She kept calling Bonnie but no answer so on to the next thing calling Josie. "Where are you now?" Hope didn't hold back the thought of what Lena will do to Lizzie really scared her. "I am at the school why what happened?" Hope took a deep breath "You can't tell your mother or anyone else ok?" There was a little silence at first "What do you mean why?" Hope was tired of the questions "Look Lizzie and possible Bonnie Lena has them and I need help I can't do it on my own I am going to go to her old spots to find anything." Josie started to panic as well bit agreed Hope went to a place to get weapons before she went out looking. The green house Hope didn't stop to think she pack every weapon she could find then stuff it in the back of Lizzie's trunk and went to the location where John died but no one was there so she went to the bar where all of Lena's henchmen hangs out. She causally walked in and you had your everyday bikers hanging out. "A beer please." Hope knew she didn't have time to sit around but she needed to get their attention. The bartender charged her and gave her the drink and Hope slid next to one of the bikers "Hello is this seat taken?" The man turned to her and shakes his head "No its all yours." Hope smiled and sat down looking at him with seduction eyes taking a slow sip of her drink. "I never seen you around here before." Hope shrugged "Are you saying I don't belong here."
"Kinda but not in a bad way your mad sexy." Hope did a little giggle "Whats your name handsome?" He smiled "Micah and you?"
"Hope." He smiled and looked more interested in her "So are we gonna flirt all night because I would love that." Hope kept her smile but leaned in close to his ear and whispered "You are gonna tell me where Lena is before I kill you." She sat back in her chair the guy was  stunned "I don't know what you are talking about." Hope nodded then took the beer bottle and smashed it against his head "Find her or I will find you." Then she walked out with all eyes on her and she didn't look back once.