The stubborn friend

Lizzie packed all the things she need which was mostly clothes and blood packs. "Is this everything?" She asked herself she groaned and got a blood bag the door knocked Lizzie quickly turned around. "Ethan what are you doing?" He giggled "I was coming to give you the keys." Lizzie grabbed them without hesitation and no appreciation. "Are you mad?" Lizzie didn't answer him but instead act like there was more she needed to. "Come on talk to me I am confused." Lizzie rolled her eyes and turned to him "I thought you said no to me using the car?" She crossed her arms and raised her eyebrow "Sorry but Hope did try to kill me and she killed you." Lizzie rolled her eyes "I have to go." He grabbed her arm she scoffed "I like you Lizzie and I should come with you." Lizzie was shocked and speechless "What?" All she could get looking blankly at him "I want to come with you because I like you a lot." He was two inches away from Lizzie's face she wanted to scream but she held it together. He gently pressed his lips against hers and after a minute passed he fell to the floor Lizzie did a spell to put him to sleep so she can finally leave. She was on the road when thirty minutes passed and she was overthinking about everything. She tried calling Josie but no answer "Of course." She said to herself. She was laughing how stupid this was but still managed to drive. After calling Josie a thousand times but still no answer "Ughh!" She hit the steering wheel. It felt like she has been driving for hours she saw a store "I could really go for some pie." She whispered then smiled. She got out and right there she felt someone staring at her. She turned around and these men were looking at her weirdly "Take a picture it will last longer." She scoffed then head inside. Lizzie always has a thing for key lime pie she looked down the isles till she found it then grabbed that with whip cream. After checking out when she was about to get in her car the men were behind her . She groaned and turned around "What the hell do you want?" Lizzie raised her eyebrow and crossed her arms the taller man came closer to her and leaned close to her neck and smelled her. "Ew what the hell." The guy pushed her against the car "Be quiet." And he looked up and down at her Lizzie flipped her hair and tried to hold her tongue "Do you know a Hope Mikaelson?" The man's raspy voice was terrifying Lizzie looked down for a second then raised back up and pushed the guy off her "I don't know a Hope Mikaelson but do you know what a brain aneurysm is?" The guy looked confused then Lizzie smiled and all the guys started screaming and getting on their knees she waved goodbye and got in the truck and left. Finally after what felt like forever she passed the New Orleans sign Lizzie stopped the truck in front of Rousseau and she knew about from Josie telling her about it "Its looks smaller in person." She was kinda a little scared since she is underage but she didn't think she just did. There was only a few people in there but a hand touched Lizzie's shoulder she yelped then turned around Rebekah smiled "You must be Elizebeth." Lizzie looked confused but put on a brave fave not to show it "How do you know my name." Rebekah giggled "Because I know your mother we had a past plus my niece is being a rebellious little teenager and you are one of her classmates aren't you not?" Lizzie crossed her arms "Yea I didn't sign up for this but my friends are whining I bring her back home." Rebekah looked at her like she missed something "Good luck Hope is turned over bloody humanity guilt." Lizzie looked around "Um whats that?" She sat at the bar and ordered a shot "Her humanity is back on but she has so much guilt she feels like everything she once knew is gone and she is a new person." Rebekah gulped down the whole shot and Lizzie felt a little sympathy for Hope but pushed it down and convinced herself that Hope is still the villain.
"I love my niece and I hate seeing this for her maybe you can help her." Yea right Lizzie thought to herself out of all the people Lizzie will be the last person Hope wants to see.