The truth

"I can't believe you killed all of those people Hope." They were walking through the woods Hope scoffed "I had to they were coming all at me." Lizzie stopped walking and crossed her arms which made Hope stop and turn to face her. "Come on." Lizzie ignored her "How do you have not any blood on you ?"
"I did a spell it didn't hurt them."
"That doesn't matter you still killed all of those people the Hope I know would never." Hope laughed "Well I am sorry but I am not her and you know that."
"This is your father isn't it?" Hope got furious
"What the hell are you talking about?"
"Obviously you are still thinking about whatever that man said."
"Drop it."
"No."
"You will."
"Or what Hope you are going to threaten me why are you acting like this."
Acting like what someone who has little to lose because that is me." Lizzie could see a tears in her eyes
"You aren't the only one with little to lose should we visit the past you Hope put my father in a coma and Josie." Lizzie went quiet and didn't want to say anymore
"There it is."
"What?"
"Your anger about your father I have been waiting for it."
"Really you want me to lash out on you then fine I hate you Hope and I will always hate you for coming between me and my father and me and Josie and I will always hate you for that." Lizzie couldn't stop the tears they were flowing down both cheeks
"How did I become between Josie and you?"
"Josie always cared for you and she left because she thought she could help you but when she found out I turned she hated me for not letting her in and because she still stuck up for you." Hope looked surprised and closed her eyes for a minute "I am sorry for everything."
"That won't change anything I am going to finish this trip with you because you are going to finish your end of the promise but that is it I will not talk to you ever to this is my last word to you. She walked past Hope bumping into her on purpose. Hope felt really bad and she felt for Lizzie but deep down she knew Lizzie will slip up and talk to her someday she just has to wait. "How the hell are we going to get back that was a question to me by the way." Hope rolled her eyes "We have to walk." Lizzie groaned "No way am I doing that." Hope already started walking "We need to find the closes motel." Lizzie groaned but followed anyway. They walked in complete silence and Hope will always give Lizzie side eyes and try to start conversation but nothing. After what felt like a eternity they finally found a little town with a bed and breakfast to stay at. Hope had to use compulsion for the lady to let them stay there since everything was in Ethan's truck.
"I am sorry but only one beds are available at the time." They both looked at each other and Lizzie rolled her eyes
"No thanks we will go somewhere else." Lizzie said in a attitude
"No wait you excuse us for a minute?" The she pulled Lizzie to the side
"What the hell?"
"We literally just walked a hour to get here I know your feet and my feet is tired we have to stay here and I will sleep on the floor." Lizzie though about it for a minute and thought how funny it is gonna see Hope being on the floor so she agreed but made it very clear she didn't like it.
"Sorry about that we would like to rent a room for two nights please?" A few hours has passed and Hope was out while Lizzie stayed in the room taking a nap she had a very long night and she didn't want anyone to mess with her so she sent Hope out.
Hope came back in a cheerful mood and Lizzie groaned "What is your deal?"
"I used somebody's phone to call Mg and Ethan is gonna get the truck fixed and the repair guy is suppose to meet us somewhere."
"Wait you called Mg?" Hope raised a eyebrow
"Yea it was important."
Lizzie smiled "Right sure."
"What does that mean."
"Nothing."
"Right it doesn't look like nothing."
"Its nothing you just miss home."
"What no I would of felt bad just to leave Ethan's truck out in the middle of nowhere especially with our things in it."
Lizzie shrugged "Whatever I am going to get some food."
Hope wanted to make it up to Lizzie but it was gonna be very hard. Hope put on a white t-shirt and grey sweatpants and take her hair down from the ponytail she had since they walked. Right when she got done Lizzie came back with a plate full of scones. They both look at each other for a good minute till Lizzie broke the ice.
"I had a change of heart."
Hope smiled "Like how?"
"You can share the bed and we can talk thats how." They both gave each other little smiles then Lizzie went to go get changed and Hope waited for her.