"I loved you and now this"

"That shower has a really good shower head." Lizzie coming out with a avocado pjs and her hair up in a towel. Josie was laying on the bed reading. Lizzie hopped on her "Lizzie what the hell!" Lizzie barley heard her from laughing "There was to much tension in here I thought I could clear it." Josie scooted farther from Lizzie and planted her nose back to the book "If I wanted fun I would go find some wouldn't I?" Lizzie was more curious why she was acting like this but was afraid to ask. "Josie please tell me did I do something wrong?" Josie just rolled her eyes and slammed her book down and walked out the room. Lizzie wanted to go after her but knew it wouldn't have done any good so she she stayed behind. Josie was walking so fast not knowing where she was going to go she didn't know she pasted up Hope's room.
"Josie?" When she heard Hope's voice Josie stopped but wanted to keep going she thought this was good time to say what she was thinking. She walked into Hope's room and Hope was looking through her spell book. "Josie whats going on?" Josie was about to say something but she couldn't find the words instead just sat down on Hope's bed. Hope knew something was up so she shut her book and moved closer to Josie. "You can tell me." Josie shakes her head "You wouldn't understand." She said wiping a tear from her eye "I think I might if you just told me." Josie looked her straight in the eye "Did you like that kiss?" Hope's stomach started to sink "What?" Josie scoffed "I knew it." Hope put her head down "I didn't say I didn't like it but I just what even happened to Finch?" Josie closed her eyes like a million of bad memories has showed up.
"We broke up because of you." Hope put her hand on Josies "I am sorry believe me I am." Josie pulled her hand away and wiped her eyes and got up. "She came to visit me after my fight with Lizzie Finch came to stay with me and we had a great time together till she put the pieces together about my feelings for you." Hope could hear the pain in Josie's voice which made tears come into Hope's eye. "I see you with Lizzie and I don't know whether to be happy for her or to be jealous and I hate that because she is my sister but I have been there for her for years and I am tired." She broken down in a full sobs and Hope shakes her head "Josie, I don't know what you are talking about?" Josie scoffed "Who are you trying to convinced me or you?" Hope was out of words trying to come up with the words. "My sister looks at you different than she looks at anyone else." Hope shakes her head "I don't understand." Josie wiped her tears "She goes after the people I like but it wasn't her fault it was mine for not speaking up but now she looks at you like it hurts her because she wants me to be happy and I hate that for her. So maybe I got it wrong I think I always had feelings for you that weren't real I think I was jealous of Lizzie so I don't know." Hope brain was flooded not knowing her next move but without thinking she laid down "I am tired." She turned her back to face Josie who nodded and left the room crying. It was midnight and Hope couldn't sleep all she could think of was the conversation with Josie. She went to the lounge just to wonder and Vincent was sitting on the couch reading. "Vincent why are you here?" Vincent looked surprised to see her "Me what about you?" Hope shrugged and sat beside him "I just can't sleep." Vincent squeezed Hope's leg "There is more tell me." Hope put her head on Vincent's shoulder "Can you keep a secret from aunt Freya?" He sighed and Hope looked up at him. "If it isn't gonna put you in danger." Hope had a faint smile and shook her head "Teenage things are dangerous but not in that way." Hope laughed to herself she took a deep breath and sat in front of Vincent on the coffee table. He started to laugh "What is going on with you?" Hope closed her eyes for a second to find the right words. "I think I like girls and boys and I am scared I am falling for someone and I don't I can't." Vincent smile went away he took Hope's hands "Why can't you?" Hope softly started crying "I had to kill someone I already loved and this is totally different than already had I am scared of it." Vincent cupped her cheek and wipes the tears off. "Are you scared because it is a girl or because you don't want to lose another love?" He raised a eyebrow and Hope took a minute to process that "Because it would cause so much confusion and problems."

For everyone commenting and reading my story thank you very much. It really means the world to me and the story is gonna be little bit better in the future.❤️