1. Meeting

" I knew the second I met you that there was something about you that I needed. Turns out it wasn't something about you at all, it was just you" ~ Jamie McGuire

There's the smell of smoke heavy in the night air, sirens blast from the city streets. The pavement is wet from the constant stream of water coming from large fire hoses.

Firefighters and police officers along with several curious bystanders wander quickly up and down the sidewalk in front of what just an hour or so ago was a blazing inferno.

The fire is now mostly under control leaving behind only small flames and the smoldering remains of the large abandoned building.

There's another sound amiss the chaos, the sound of a loud brash blonde firefighter arguing with his friends and fellow co-workers.

" I'm fucking fine! I don't need to be checked out, this is bullshit!"

A redhead standing next to him in fire gear shakes his head with an eye roll putting his hand on the large blondes shoulder shoving him back down to sit on the side of the fire engine.

" No way man, you took pretty bad hit to the head dude, plus you were in there longer than we were . You need to get your lungs checked out bro! Now stop being so damn stubborn and sit down!" , Kirishima yells to his long time friend.

" Yeah Bakugo, stop being a baby and just let the medic do his job" , a bicolored eyed male says calmly leaning on the side of the large engine taking a drink from the water bottle in his hand while he drops his heavy fire gear next to him walking away to speak to officers on the scene.

The blonde narrows his eyes.

" Don't fucking tell me what to do Icyhot! I don't need to be checked out. That shitty fire didn't touch me, I've been through worse, that was like a trash fire compared to some of the others I've seen, besides I hate those damn medics pawing the fuck all over me, they're so damn...."

" So damn what? "

Another voice breaks in. It's calm, soft and all eyes shoot in that direction.

Deep crimson eyes catch the sight of the deep emerald eyes of the medic looking back at him with a slight amused smile waiting for whatever the loud blonde was getting ready to say.

Katsuki raises a brow at the male standing in front of him in black cargo medic pants, his black hospital polo shirt tucked in and fitting him just snug enough to show that he's lean and toned. There's a red thescope around his neck and a medic bag over his shoulder. He has one hand in his pocket the other on the strap of the bag as he studies the firefighter looking back at him.

A large smirk now takes hold of the cocky blonde who suddenly doesn't mind getting checked the fuck out at all.

" So damn insanely fucking attractive", the blonde grins watching the male in front of him tint with blush as he shakes his head with a smile moving tawrds the male.

" Mind if I listen to your lungs ? And I was told you hit your head as well?" , the greenett ask as he stands in front of the blonde setting his bag down.

Katsuki gives a smirk.

" You can do whatever the fuck you want to me", the blonde says watching the greenett laugh softly shaking his head again as he begins to pull things from his bag

Kirishima rolls his eyes with a laugh at his bestfriends sudden change of heart.

" Dude, you weren't this eager a few minutes ago?"

Katsuki doesn't take his eyes off the forest green haired male now listening to his chest closely.

" Because I didn't know the medic was going to be so fucking cute. Do you need me to take my shirt off, belt, pants ? Because I mean I definitely can if want me to" , the blonde said shamless watching the greenett flush.