3. I see you

" I see your strength even when your hands are shaking. I see your hesitation and fears. I see the way you love others while you struggle to love yourself. I see your vulnerability hiding behind fierce eyes. I see you desprate to heal. I see you, and I love what I see " ~ Unknown

It's been four days since Katsuki had that messaging conversation with Izuku, four days since the words " it's you who should dodge me" have been ringing in the blondes head and in four days Katsuki has left several more messages that have been read but not answered, and this was not sitting well.

It's pretty much all the firey blonde has been thinking about and again he's been on the hunt for that emerald eyed medic who seems to always slip his grasp.

His luck is about to change and that medic is once again getting ready to cross his path on a hot summer night because as Katsuki Bakugo is headed out into the night air from inside a fairly small apartment fire he sees it.

Across the busy city street he sees that greenett with the soft voice and pretty features that he can't stop thinking about.

He stops short on the steps outside the building, pulling his fire helmet and face mask off quickly to get a better look.

He feels his heart skip a beat as he watches the greenett checking on another firefighter. This is his chance, his chance to finally see the greenett again face to face.

He makes his way quickly down the steps as he pulls off his heavy fire coat leaving him in just his black and orange fire gear pants and a black tshirt with his departments logo and station number, heavy fire boots on his feet.

He quickly crossed the street trying to make sure he doesn't get hit by a damn car since he refuses to take his eyes off the medic who hasn't noticed him yet.

Izuku had just finished up checking over the firefighter, he was filling out paperwork work from a clipboard in his hand, he now had earbuds in bopping his head slightly to something.

Katsuki took a step up next to the ambulance, he leaned against it with a smirk taking in the greenett lost in a song.

Izuku suddenly looked up feeling eyes on him, pretty jade met smirking crimson and the greenett couldn't hide the instant pink on his cheeks.

He smiled and laughed softy removing an earbud looking over at the firey blonde then soft green eyes landed back on the chart in his hand and Katsuki caught a look of almost embarrassed shyness.

" Well, it's Mr Perfect. I'd ask you if you need to be checked out, but I have a feeling you'd tell me yes no matter what" , Izuku said his eyes shifting to the blonde even tho he felt it hard to hold his gaze.

Katsuki smirked.

" Damn right I need to be checked out, every time I see you my heart does this weird shit, pretty sure that's not fucking normal. By the way, it's good to finally see you again. I was starting to think I was going to have to put up missing flyers around town"

Izuku shook his head, that smile on his face that showed a dimple on his cheek that the blonde was now just noticing and fuck he wants to run his thumb over it so bad.

" Missing flyers? What on earth would they even say?"

Katsuki grinned taking a slight step closer.

" Oh I dunno something like , " Have you seen this guy? He's wanted for theft, he stole my heart and thoughts days ago and is yet to give either fucking back, if you see him call me, so I can make sure he keeps both" , the blonde said with a tease.