4. Bent, not Broken.

" You aren't broken, you're bent. A mixture of imperfect perfections that when the right light hits makes you shine brighter than before the damage "~ Laughing Wolf

Izuku was standing at the kitchen counter of the fire house drying a dish listening to a very enthusiastic redhead chatter away next to him as Kirishima took the dried plates putting them away while Shoto washed them.

He smiled lightly as he continued to dry, he liked the very friendly firefighter next to him talking about random things, any where from fires they fought, to things he thought were manly.

Shoto shook his head with a smile tugging as he leaned over into his bestfriend whispering.

" You'll get use to him and exactly what he thinks is manly and what just isn't"

Izuku laughed softly.

" I like him, it feels almost impossible not to"

Suddenly there was a deep intense voice behind him and a large hand that reached from over his shoulder and took the white plate from his hand.

" Oi, you shits are making the guest dry dishes? The fuck is that about?" , Katsuki said as he shoved the dish at Kirishima to put away.

The voice instantly made butterflies swarm the greenetts stomach.

Katsuki had been gone with Sero downstairs to check over one of the fire engineers that was having a mechanical issue. He was back now and he won't even deny that he had finished it up quicker than he ever had to get back upstairs.

Shoto rolled his eyes.

" We didn't make him, he offered to help out"

" Yeah bro, besides it was a good opportunity to get to know him better"

Izuku smiled as he looked up trying to hold a crimson gaze.

" I didn't mind helping. Least I could do after you made dinner Mr. Perfect"

Katsuki smirked.

" Well you spent enough time with these extras, you owe me a walk now"

Kirishima crossed his arms.

" Dude! Not manly, we aren't extras ! "

Katsuki looked over with a cocky grin.

" You definitely fucking are. Come on medic, let's get out of here" , the blonde said as he took the dish towel from the greenett and tossed it at the redhead.

Izuku gave a shy smile with a slight laugh, he liked the back and fourth banter of the firefighters.

His gaze shifted to his bestfriend who was looking back at him while he dried his hands on dishcloth.

" Go on Midoriya, Bakugo isn't exactly known for his patience", Shoto smirked at the blonde glaring back at him.

Izuku raised a brow with a smile tugging as he looked up at the blonde.

" What?! You mean Mr Perfect has a flaw?" , the greenett asked with a playful grin.

Crimson eyes fell to the grinning greenett .

He smirked.

" It's not impatience, it's knowing exactly what I fucking want and when I fucking want it"

They locked gazes while Shoto and Kirishima exchanged glances.

Izuku swallowed hard feeling a flush on his cheeks.

" O-oh.. I see"

Katsuki chuckled.

" Let's go"