40. Party for the Future

" Love isn't something you find, Love is something that finds you"~ Loretta Young

After there were some pictures taken of the couple out in front of the firehouse with friends and family, the happy pair was finally in the back of a limo rented for them headed to the reception.

Izuku looks down at his hand resting on the blondes thigh looking at his wedding band, unable to believe this is actually real and he's married to the most perfect man he's ever met in his life.

There's a smile so wide on his face it hurts his jawline, he hasn't been able to wipe it clean since he woke up this morning.

The blonde next to him has been studying him closely with his own smile.

He takes the smaller hand in his making the greenett look up at him.

" You happy Deku?", he ask with a grin bringing his now husband's hand up to his lips, kissing it.

" Kacchan, I really don't think happy is a word to describe how I feel right now. You, today, our future is everything I've ever dreamed of and after what I went through with Raiden I was sure it was never going to happen. I never even realized just how broken and defeated I was until I wasn't anymore. I love you so much."

Katsuki feels like his heart might swell so much it won't be held by the confines of his chest.

Ever since he had known about Izuku's situation and fought to have him by his side to show him that love, the real kind by a real man didn't have to hurt, he wanted Izuku to be happy, to see that he would make sure that life was different for him and he plans on making sure to do exactly that.

" It's just the start Deku, got forever to go", he smiles.

" Forver doesn't feel like long enough", the greenett whispers as Katsuki leans over placing his hand on his cheek, thumb running over freckles.

" If I could take back every single day that bastard put you through hell and give it to you, for us, I'd do it in a god damn heartbeat"

There's glassy tears in deep green eyes.

" Ok that.. that was the absolute best line you have ever thrown at me... wow, just when I think there is no possible way you could get more perfect you top it"

Katsuki chuckles with a smirk.

"Right? But that wasn't a line Deku, if I could figure out a way to make it happen, I would. I'm almost pissed at all the time we lost that I didn't know this hot as fuck medic was working right by me"

Izuku laughs as a tear rolls down his cheek.

" I wish I would have met you sooner too, but I'm grateful to have you now and that's all that matters to me" .

" You definitely have me now Izuku Bakugo, now you know the drill... don't dodge Medic", he smiles against his husband's lips feeling the greenett do the same.

The kiss is deep, sweet and both know they could easily do this forever but the limo comes to a stop at the reception a little too soon for the blonde who actually almost whines after he peeks one eye open seeing they've arrived.

Izuku laughs softly.

" It's ok Mr. Perfect."

" Is it? Cause I'm thinking we ditch all these extras and get the honeymoon started early", Katsuki says with a smirk.

" Kacchan, we can't do that, and they aren't extras, they're our closest family and friends", the greenett laughs.

" Yeah, like I said..extras", the blonde grins.