14. Learning

" Funny how one person can cause so much pain and another can take it all away." ~ Edward Lee

It's been a week now since Izuku's attack, a week since a large bad ass to the bone firefighter beat the daylights out of an abusive prick, a week since an emerald eyed medic finally had peace since Raiden had left him alone and a week since he and Katsuki had made the relationship official.

That last part made the greenett who was currently back to work gain a smile that he seemed to be having a rough time controlling these days, not that he was even trying to, or wanted to for that matter.

For the first time in three years Izuku Midoriya was working his way back to peace and happiness, something he wasn't sure was possible, something that if you would have asked him months ago he would have actually said was impossible, but when that firey, cocky firefighter with the bad pickup lines came into his life, everything started to change, for the better.

That smile on warm soft features grows wider at the thought of Katsuki.

After a day or so recovering at the firefighters place Izuku had decided to go back to his own apartment even tho it gave him some anxious anxiety thinking Raiden would show up again. Katsuki had said he could stay as long as he wanted forever if he wanted and though he loved that idea he wanted to take things a little slow in his new relationship.

Mr Perfect tho definitely lived up to the name, especially lately. He had cleaned up Izuku's apartment, replaced the broken door and any other damage he had caused that night and even bought Izuku a new set of plates.

The greenett wasn't sure of the details of that night or the fight that took place but he knows whatever happened was enough to scare Raiden, keeping him away completely because he hadn't received one text, call or visit.

He can only imagine why since Katsuki won't give him details, but the blonde is big and strong and the very thought is causing a greenett to gush inside like a teenage school girl , he knows it's showing on his face and that thought is confirmed when he hears the teasing voice of his coworker and friend.

" God, am I going to have to look at that expression all the time now?", Shinso smirks walking into the ambulance station house where Izuku was standing by the vending machine lost in his thought while trying to pick a drink.

Emerald eyes met the teasing violet ones of his friend. He gives a grin and rolls his eyes.

" Shut up. Would you rather me go back to depressed and miserable looking all the time?"

Shinso leans against the machine looking at happy jade eyes, ones that he hasn't seen look so relaxed in years.

He grins.

" Nah, I like the new look. How's things going with that big ol' hot head?"

There's a dreamy look in jade eyes as the greenett speaks.

" Great, I mean really , really great. Like I know it's only been a week since we've been officially a couple, but gosh he's so.. soo "

Violet eyes shift to the door behind the greenett there's a smirk forming.

" So walking through the door?"

Izuku looks confused.

" Huh?"

The greenett turns around just in time to see a blonde firefighter moving twards him with that grin that makes a greenett feel weak kneed no matter how many times he sees it.

There's a smile on soft freckled features as Izuku leans back on the vending machine with that dreamy look he can't seem to shake.

" Hi Medic" , Katsuki says with his signature smirk stepping up to his boyfriend.