10. Breaking Point

" Sometimes you have to be completely destroyed before you can completely heal"

Busy, tired, restless are words inside a emerald eyed medics mind.

If last week was Katsuki's nonstop busy streak it was now Izuku's.

Somehow it felt like everyone in the whole damn city needed medical attention.

The greenetts med unit was short staffed so he'd been working twelve to fourteen hour days and nights and he's tired so tired of almost everything.

He hasn't got to talk to the blonde since the night Katsuki had pretty much confessed on his way out the firehouse door but hell if he hadn't been thinking about his words nonstop.

The blonde had text him several times and Izuku assured him he wasn't hiding just extremely busy.

On top of the stress of long work days there was still the matter of a crazy ex Raiden who refused to let go.

Izuku had been holding his ground lately tho and not letting him in and for awhile it almost seemed to work and it seemed like Raiden just might finally be getting the point and for a day or so Izuku actually had a little hope, that was soon going to be torn away from him.

He shuffled his way up the stairs to his apartment, it's raining and he's been working over twelve hours and all he wants to do is fall asleep.

He reaches his door sliding the key in the lock opening the door only to be suddenly harshly forcefully shoved inside from behind.

His heart jumps into his throat, a cold sweat breaks and there's tears in his eyes because he doesn't need to turn around to know who it is.

There's a voice behind him causing his stomach to lurch with bile.

" You really think you can just shut me out and ignore me Izuku?? You really think it's that easy to get away from me?? Wow you are more stupid then I thought" , Raiden snears at him.

Izuku finally turns around shaking .

" Y- you need to leave before I call the cops. I .. I don't want you here, we're finished, you .. you know that. I'm.. I'm done Raiden. I'm moving on"

Before he can stumble another word Raiden is across the room shoving him so hard he hits the wall behind him knocking the pictures from it. He loses his breath as the fuming male grabs his throat, fingers tightening around it making it hard for the greenett to breathe.

" Are you an idiot?! It's not over till I say so and who the fuck you moving on with ??! No one wants you Izuku, you belong to me, you always will"

Izuku is struggling, fingers desperate to losen the males grip on his windpipe.

His throat hurts, lungs burning, his airway completely cut off, he can't scream or cry. White spots are clouding his vision and he knows this just might finally be the end.

Just as he resigned himself to it the male let's go making Izuku gasp and cough as he slides down the wall.

He stumbles for the phone in his pocket desperate to call a firey blonde but before he can Raiden snatches it, slamming it to the ground.

Izuku watches in horror as a heavy black boot comes cashing down on the device shattering it.

The greenett starts to sob as he tries to crawl down the hallway before he can Raiden grabs him again pulling him to his feet.

" Raiden..stop.. God please , please stop..you're..you're going to kill me! " , Izuku sobs

He hears the male laugh as he's once again slammed to the wall.