34. Celebrating

" In one life time you will love many times, but one love will burn your soul forever with a name you'll never forget" ~ Unknown

Its new years eve when Katsuki's group of friends decide to have an engagement party for the couple.

They're all sitting at a large table at The Station House, the restaurant and bar that Izuku had played darts with Katsuki the night Raiden had shown up and ruined the evening.

But now there was no more Raiden to ruin anything, just an amazing future to look forward to with a perfect firefighter and a happy green eyed medic.

The group is all seated at a large table talking about the pairs engagement.

The night has been filled with laughter and happiness from everyone excited to see the greenett they had grown so close to happy and out of harms way well on the road to healing at the side of a handsome, cocky firefighter who won't have it any other way.

" Ugh Mido I'm so jealous, let me see the ring again", Denki says as Izuku reaches his hand proudly across the table for the other to inspect.

Katsuki smirks with his arm resting on the back of the greenett's chair taking a drink of his beer.

" Oi, that's like the fifth time you looked at it Dunce, don't fog up that diamond you shit"

Izuku laughs softly beside him.

" It's fine Kacchan, he can look at it, I mean it's beautiful it should be seen."

" Yeah, I gotta live vicariously through Mido since I don't think I'll ever have my own", Denki whines making Shinso almost choke on his beer beside him.

The greenett looks over at the purple haired male with a smirk of his own.

" Seriously Shin, what's taking so long?"

The male now put on the spot stops the fork of food he had lifted half way to his mouth, a blush dusting his cheeks.

He looks over at Katsuki who's grinning.

" Yeah Freak what the fuck?"

Shinso rolls his eyes clearing his throat.

" See what you started hot head? Being all perfect putting a ring on it, on Christmas night no less, like some stupid fairytale prince or something."

A large cocky grin takes hold of the blonde firefighter.

" Well shit, you're right freak, I'm totally prince charming."

Izuku laughs next to him leaning back on the blondes arm looking up at his now fiancée.

" You definitely are, saved me an everything. I call you Mr Perfect for a reason"

Katsuki glances down at him giving him a smile as he runs large fingers over freckles he loves more each day.

" All day every day. Don't Dodge Medic "

Katsuki lowers his head meeting lips he's been addicted to since the first time.

Suddenly there's noise at the table.

" Ok, ok break it up love birds, we want details, like when's the date and when do I need to go get fitted for my tux, because of course your best looking friend is in the wedding party", Sero says with a wide smile setting down a picture of beer he and Kirishima had gone to get.

" Yeah bro! For real, when's the date and where ??", the redhead joins in.

Katsuki rolls his eyes immediately annoyed by the interruption.