46. Forever Mr. Perfect and His Medic

" I feel like everything in my life has led me to you. My choices, my heartaches, my regrets. Everything. And when we're together my past seems worth it. Because if I had done even one thing differently, I might have never met you." ~ Unknown

It's been two months since the fire that had injured both Katsuki and Izuku but now the two have fully recovered and are back to work.

An ambulance door is open with a green eyed medic jotting down notes on a patient he just saw.

It's a warm June day, sun is shining, blue sky's and a light early summer breeze is moving through green locks. Yes today was a perfect day.

Perfect...the words swims around inside his mind as emerald eyes shift down to the silver wedding band around his finger and the one who put it there, his very own Mr Perfect.

He smiles wide at the thought with a content sigh.

Funny how much your life can change in just the span of a year.

The greenett has gone from broken and defeated, just a shell of who he had been, unhappy and depressed trapped in an abusive relationship that was slowly killing him every day to a happy, healthy, thriving married man, something he never dreamed was possible when he had been in the darkest parts of the abuse.

But it had been possible, possible that a large perfect firefighter, with blonde hair, crimson eyes and a nonstop string of pickup lines would come into his life and show him that love doesn't hurt when it's the right kind and that even disasters can be beautiful when someone sees past the broken damage and knows what could be again with the right care and patience.

Katsuki had pulled Izuku from the grip of destruction and ruin and showed him that he was worth saving and what was even better was that even a year later that blonde treats him like he was more than worth it, making him feel like the most the most valuable thing in the world. That's because to Katsuki Bakugo that's exactly what that medic was.

There's a swam of butterflies inside the confines of Izuku's stomach making their way to his chest and fluttering against his heart with thoughts of his husband.

He grins to himself as he looks down at the clipboard in his hand going back to his note taking.

Suddenly there's a voice next to him that immediately brings a smile as he looks up quickly seeing a smirking hot firefighter who had just stepped out of a burning building leaning against the ambulance with his arms crossed, sweaty with just a smudge black fire soot on his cheek.

" Oi, I hear there's a smoking hot medic out here checking on firefighters,I was wondering if I could get in on that?"

Izuku smirks at his husband as he holds his clipboard to his chest.

" Oh I dunno if you meet my requirements for such a service"

Katsuki grins taking a step closer to his greenett.

" Yeah? Well let's see.. how about sexy? Charming? Hot?"

Izuku breaks into laugh remembering the same line used the first night he met his husband.

The sound hits Katsuki in the chest lighting him up inside, a feeling he knows he'll forever feel when he hears the sound.

Emerald eyes meet smiling crimson.

" Those things definitely help but... I dunno I'm still not sure that's good enough"

The blonde steps a little closer with a sexy smirk as he quickly removes his black fire station tshirt, flexing a god like body showing off every defined, gorgeous peck and impressive ab muscle he has.