39. Wedded Bliss

" It's amazing how one day someone walks into your life and suddenly you can't remember how you ever lived without them"

It's an unseasonably warm February 14th. It's clear and sunny a perfect day for a perfect firefighter and his equally perfect medic to have a wedding.

Izuku chews at his lip nervously while his bestfriend stands in front of him adjusting the red tie around his neck.

Shoto looks at his friend then back to the task he's trying to fix.

" You chew on that lip anymore you aren't gonna have one left for your pitbull to kiss"

The greenett breaks from a trace he didn't even know he was in to look into teasing bicolored eyes.

He smiles.

" Shut up Sho. You know I do this when I'm nervous"

" I know, I'd be nervous about marrying Bakugo too"

Izuku rolls his eyes with a soft laugh giving his bestfriend a playful punch to the arm.

" Hey! I'm not nervous about marrying him, he's..."

" Perfect?", Shoto smirks.

A beaming happy smile takes over fair skin.

" Yes.. Perfect. How did you know?"

Shoto chuckles.

" I may have heard you mention it a time or two, or two thousand"

" So after you marry him today does that make you Mr. and Mr. Perfect?", Shinso asked with a grin while he walks into the room fixing his own black tie.

The greenett laughs.

" No, he'll always be the only one in this relationship to hold that title. "

Touya walks in tucking his white button down shirt into black tux pants.

" Oh I dunno, you aren't so bad in the perfect area yourself short shit", he says with a smile ruffling green curls as he walks by checking his reflection in the mirror.

Shoto finishes up what he's doing, tucking the sleek red tie into Izuku's white vest.

" Don't get him going. Bakugo has enough ego for them both we don't need Midoriya to get a big head"

In an apartment across town that big ego'd blonde bomb is getting ready himself.

A handsome firefighter is fixing a few blonde spikes in the mirror with a smile he just can't seem to hide not that he's trying.

" Damn bro, I don't think you stopped grining like that since you got up this morning", Kirishima laughs pulling on his tux jacket.

Katsuki smirks fixing his black tie one more time before he pulls on his own jet black suit coat over broad built shoulders.

" Because I haven't. Damn, I was ready to do this last night, so was he. Hell maybe I should have just snuck that hot medic away and eloped"

" What?! And not let us see this?! Not to mention I look really good in this suit", Denki says walking in looking at himself in the mirror.

Katsuki rolls his eyes.

" That's what you think Dunce." , he smirks.

Before an offended looking Kami can retaliate Sero slides into the bedroom with a grin.

" Rides here boys!"

Katsuki's smile widens.

" Let's go fuckers. I got a medic to marry"