11. Devil Behind the Door

" I will fight for you when you can't. I will do it time and time again. I will battle hell and all its demons and become the devil himself to fight for you" ~ Laughing Wolf

Raiden glared at the male seething in front of him, the male that has steady burning lava filled eyes and a look on his face that is some kind of twisted mix of the devil himself and a scary version of the mad hatter who seems to actually enjoy what he's about to do.

He knows he's seen this guy before but where? Suddenly it hits him and anger burst into blue eyes.

" Oh I know who you are now, you're that guy Izuku was drooling all over that night at the bar. What the hell are you doing here??!" , he panted.

Katsuki smirked his grip on the males collar tightened.

" That's me you fuck. And I'm here because you're an abusive asshole who likes to break someone down till they're so tired and mind fucked that they actually think there's no escape. Guess who just popped the escape hatch and let that bird go free" , Katsuki sneared as he pulled the male from the wall only to slam him into another one.

The impact shook the ceiling lights and once again Raidens air left his lungs as he coughed.

Katsuki chucked, deep from his throat a demonic sound filling the room.

" Oh I bet that hurt huh? Hard to breath prick? How about if I do this?"

Before Raiden could respond Katsuki wrapped two large powerful hands around his neck and started to squeeze.

Raiden lifted his hands trying to get the male off his airway. His face losing color as the blonde actually smiled.

" How's that feeling? I bet you're scared, panicked. You can feel yourself fading away, I can see it in your eyes. You're thinking this crazy bastard is getting ready to kill you and you're helpless to stop it. That's fucking terrifying isn't it? Your throat hurts, your lungs are screaming and my hand just keeps getting tighter, because how you feel doesn't mean shit to me. Before this night is over, I'm going to make sure you get a taste of everything that I know that you put Izuku through"

With those words growled Katsuki let go and the male slid down the wall coughing and choking.

He tried to gasp words out from an aching throat but the firey blonde gave him no time to recover before he lifted him up by the collar and slammed him into the wall again.

" Now imagine feeling breathless, mind still spinning, lungs and chest still aching, white spots in your vision, fucking throat is raw and your mind is in full blown panic and then and then all of the sudden because your so weaken from that someone punches you in the God damn mouth.. can you just imagine??"

Raiden knows what's coming, he knows because it's exactly what he did to the greenett only hours before but he also knows that the fist he's no doubt is getting ready to feel is going to be much worse because even tho he won't admit it Katsuki is bigger and way stronger and just as he closed his eyes the firefighters fist connected with his mouth at such a force it put his bottom teeth right through his lip.

Blood gushed and Raiden couldn't help the whimper in his voice when he tried to yell out.

" Shit that's gonna need to be stitched I bet." , Katsuki smirked.

He stepped back anger still burning as Raiden grabbed his mouth staring at the crazy blonde.

" Look at you, you pathetic excuse for a man. Come on you fuck, you had no trouble throwing Izuku around, what are you waiting for huh??! Oh that's right you like to throw shit huh? Let's see here.."