5. One Call

" If you were mine, I'd kiss you where the sun don't shine, within a second of your life, and every other square inch I could find. I'd kiss your scars, your tattoos, your stars, your moons, kiss you till you swoon in broad daylight, like it was the world's last night, I'd kiss out all the lights, and leave nothing but my color behind, if you were mine " ~ Unknown

It was a hot afternoon, heat coming off the city streets and sidewalks in waves.

Izuku had the day off and was running down the sidewalk, earbuds in his ears, the hot summer day making sweat roll down his face and neck as deep emerald eyes stared straight ahead his mind shifting in a hundred different directions.

He's tired, the heat not the only thing making him feel sluggish. The greenett hadn't slept well last night or at all.

After a text fight with Raiden the male had showed up at Izuku's door for the real thing and when he got too loud in the hallway when the greenett wouldn't let him in Izuku had decided it was better if he did so that the neighbors wouldn't be bothered, that was a mistake and he knew it as soon as he opened the door and got shoved inside harshly to be yelled at for another three hours when Izuku had just refused to talk, only sat staring straight ahead with an empty face and defeated eyes which Raiden took as a win on his side.

Emerald eyes suddenly shift across the street and without him even realizing it his steps slow as the large brick firehouse comes into view.

He hasn't talked to the blonde firefighter in a few days since the night Katsuki had walked him home , but just because he had been out of sight doesn't mean he had been out of mind because he seemed to playing on an endless loop in the greenetts mind.

Izuku had even considered texting the blonde last night after Raiden had passed out on the couch, but he was too emotionally drained to do it, and besides what would he say?

' Hey its me, the emotional train wreck who can't get himself together enough to ditch this abusive ass on my couch, even though I really want to, but I was thinking about you'

He rolls his eyes standing there in the heat panting from his run when emerald eyes catch a sight that makes him want to pant for a whole other reason.

Katsuki is out front of the firehouse washing one of the fire trucks in just black cargo pants and black boots.

His ridiculously perfect upper body on full display and Izuku isn't sure if that's sweat or water running down that perfect form but whatever it is it's making a greenett bite his bottom lip and itch to run his fingertips over the wet skin.

Something he could probably almost reach out and do since he's now across the damn street not even positive exactly when his stupid feet carried him there or how he wasn't hit by on coming traffic.

Geeze what was with this magnetic pull this guy had?? It went beyond the fact that he was hot and there was definitely no doubt he was HOT, but there was definitely more to it and Izuku was drawn, dangerously so.

Katsuki had his own set of earbuds in and his own thoughts of emerald eyes rolling through his mind as strong arms vigorously washed the large vehicle in front of him.

Crimson eyes unaware of the emerald ones watching on the sidewalk a few feet away.

But a redheaded firefighter did notice from inside the station garage. The large doors were open and Kirishima was sweeping when he noticed the greenett getting closer.

He grinned and moved outside to give his friend a nudge.

Katsuki shifted his gaze to the redhead slightly irritated by the interruption as he pulled an earbud out to see what he wanted.