Chapter 5

2 days later

In these 2 days I didn't see Jungkook for once . So I'm really happy about that. Today I have a operation . The surgery is a little different from others. The patient is involved in a police case . As I heard he works for a mafia gang and he needs to survive so that police can get information from him . So the operation is going to be really hard. Remembering the word mafia makes me remember Jungkook and mine first meeting.

Flashback
In highschool
I and momo (my ex best friend) were going back to our hostel after watching a football match. It was almost midnight.
"Momo didn't the football match was great?" Our team won."
"Ye-." Momo stopped as we heard a loud scream.
"Momo what was that?" I said in a trembling voice.
"Y/n let's go . I don't think this place is safe for now."
"But what if someone is injured?"
"But y/n-"
" No Momo . I want to be a doctor in my future and I can't  let anyone just to die ."
"Then let's search for him ."

We again heard a scream.
"I think it's coming from there. But I'm not going. If you want you can go . I'm waiting for you here.." Momo said.
"Ok "

I went near the place from where the sound was coming. I hide behind some bushes . I pecked out and saw a man laying on the ground and a man whose back was facing me ; was kicking him mercilessly. Then suddenly someone pushed me .

"Wtf!!!" I shouted.
I sat on the ground and turned my head and saw a short silver haired man who was laughing at me.
"Who are you?" A voice asked me from behind.

I again turned my head and saw a man looking at me . He kneel down at my level.
"What are you doing here?" He asked in a raspy voice.
"I was passing by but I heard a scream. So I came here to check."
"You made a mistake coming here baby." He said looking at me

I must say he is handsome. What the hell, what I'm thinking. I looked away . " why are you hurting him?" I said pointing at the man who was laying down.
"It's none of your matter. And who are you to ask me that? Do you know me?"
I shake my head as no
He chuckled. "I'm Jeon Jungkook ; Son of the biggest mafia and the richest business man of Seoul."
"Idc about who you are. What I know is that you're a human and I'm also a human. We both are the same." I said confidently.
"I like your braveness. You don't know with whom you're messing with. But I don't want you as a gift . I want to make you mine."
"Wh- " before I could say something he hit something on my head and I fainted

Next Morning
I found myself in my hostel room. Momo told me that when for a long time I didn't come she searched for me and found me unconsciously lying on the ground with a letter.
I took the letter and read it . The letter was carrying the words
"See You Soon Baby."

I was horrified to read it. It made me realize that what happened last night was real. Momo asked what happened but I didn't tell her. I was really afraid what would happen if come and hurt me or kill me?

After a week later when I started to forget everything, Jungkook transferred into our school as a new student in my class.

Flashback End

A nurse came into my cabin.
"Mam everything is ready. Please come and start the operation.."
"Ok . I'm coming." The nurse nodded and went away.
I take my mask and walk towards the door. I was about to twist the handle. I felt a cold thing pressing on my head.
"Hello miss y/n ! Where are you going?." A voice was heard from my behind.

Hi guys how you all? I'm updating it many months later ... I thought I would delete this story as I'm not quite satisfied with my work . But I changed my mind I'm writing it but it my take time cause my xm are starting and I would be super busy ...... So from now I'm going to do slow update

Thanks for Reading
Please Vote, Comment and Share 😉😉