Chapter 36

~ I just want to escape from
everything ~

Author POV

Y/n was walking along with her colleagues as they talk about the recent operated patient.

She was so immersed into the files she didn't notice the man infornt of her causing her bamp onto him.

"I'm -" Y/n was about to apologize bit seeing the man her face turned sour.

There was Jungkook standing in front of her while his both hands buried into his pants pocket and an innocent smile on his face.

"If you guys don't mind can I borrow her for a minute?" Jungkook said to the others as he pass them a cute smile enough to melt their heart.

"Of course." All of them said making y/n roll her eyes.

"Mr.Jeon can't you see we are busy?"

"Dr.Park we aren't that busy." Mr.Choi senior of her passed her a look which meant “You better follow him woman”

Y/n sighed and act like she didn't see that as she avoid looking at Mr.Choi

Seeing her still not moving [ well unmove is not a word . I learnt something new] Jungkook hold her hand and pulled her with him.

" What the hell you think you're doing?" Y/n said said as she snatch her hand from his grip

"What are you saying?" Jungkook gave her a look like he doesn't understand what she is saying.

"For God Sake don't talk with me when we are at hospital"

"Why?"

"Like you  don't know it only spread inappropriate rumor ."

"Really?" Jungkook gave y/n a look which gesture he is thinking about this deeply.

"Yeah"

Hearing her response Jungkook  grabbed y/n's right hand as he intertwined his fingers with hers .

Y/n eyes widen at his action while Jungkook passed her a bunny smile.

Rising their intertwined hand he coughed loudly gaining everyone attention around them.

"Everyone present here I would like to draw your attention as I have a announcement to make. "

When Jungkook ensured that he have gained everyone attention he continued.

"The young lady besides me is none other then my wife Jeon Y/n. "

"Are you fucking out of your mind?"
Y/n whispered seeing the huge attention on her.

Jungkook gave her a smile but the hidden message was «I beg you don't kill me»

Well he wanted to talk about Taehyung's matter first but suga told him not to do that as she won't believe him and there is a high chance the situation may become worse.

Before disclosing the matter he have to make the situation better and for that he need to work hard.

Not understanding what Jungkook was trying to do y/n rolled her eyes as she shake her head on disappointment.