Chapter 23

"Some misunderstanding

might create uncountable

Pain "

_____________________________________________

Rays of the bright sun fall on jungkook's face. A groan came from his mouth as the brightly shining sun disturb his sleep. Even wanting to change the position he can't due to a heavy weight on him . He opened his eyes being awestruck seeing the beauty in his arms. Y/n's one leg was wrapped around his waist following with her hand which was resting on his chest.

Y/n was looking like a goddess as the sun rays falls on her sleeping face. Y/n was completely lost in her dream land. Her soft breathing sound like a melody to jungkook's ears.

Smiling at her cute sight. He tucked strands of her hair behind her ear so it won't cover her face. Looking at the clock placed on nightstand jungkook saw it was 6 in the morning. He had woke up 1 hour earlier than usual. He propped his head on his left palm and continued staring at
y/n.

Jungkook was quite amused seeing how peacefully she slept last night. Y/n was someone who would pass night just staring at the white ceiling. On the second night of their marriage he found y/n consuming some tables before going to sleep. After managing to know those tables name he asked his jin hyung who was a doctor about those.

He was really shocked when Jin told him if someone consume those pills then the person is suffering from insomnia. And they were were highly powerful sleeping pills. For confirmation he even asked Lisa if y/n has insomnia. Her affirmative response broke his heart. He asked about the cause but Lisa said she can't him as it is y/n personal matter. He even dig up on y/n college and university life if something happened when he's not with her. But to his utter sorrow he found nothing.

In past Y/n was someone who would love to sleep all day long. This kind of person having insomnia means something might happened to her.

Sighing deeply he softly grab
y/n's hand lifting it. Y/n whimpered before turning other side which made jungkook work easy .

In the hospital

Murmuring was heard as y/n and Lisa were passing by cafeteria. Finding a empty spot they both sat there.

"Are you saying me to believe you?" Lisa asked in disbelief.

"Yes." Y/n replied sipping her hot coffee.

"How can I believe you? He carried you in front of everyone just because you had a small wound on your forehead. Do I look like a idiot to you ?"

"Beside the last sentence you can believe the other things , simple.'

"Are you in some kind of secret relationship or even better got married?" Lisa joined her both hands in excitement as if she found a kpop idol dating.

"What?" Y/n chocked on her coffee hearing Lisa.

"That's the truth, isn't it?".

"No it doesn't."

"Then where were you last night?" A serious look came to appear on Lisa face gradually.

"I was at my house."

"Don't lie. You definitely were not because I spent the whole night at your house as I lost my keys of my apartment. You don't even come home in the morning still you're wearing fresh clothes." At the moment Lisa looked so serious it felt like she was investigating y/n for some awful crime y/n committed.