Chapter 7

I was slowly walking towards the operation theatre . I'm really scared at the moment and continuously sweating. I was thinking about what just happened before. Taking a deep breath , I again started to walk.

Reaching the operation theatre I was quite surprised as I saw Jungkook standing there.
"Hello miss y/n" jungkook said a stupid smirk on his face.

"What are doing here , Mr. Jeon?" I asked still being surprise.

"As I remembered I told both of you to call me jungkook. However, I came here to wish you good luck. As the operation is critical and the patient is involved in a police case you need to be careful"

I don't know why but his words seems really suspicious to me and I can't catch what he was try to say.

"Mam everything is ready. We should start the process." One nurse said coming to me. Well I don't know many people in this hospital as it only been one month I joined.

"Ok I'm coming" Slightly bowing to jungkook I went inside the operation theatre.

I saw the man laying on the table with many wounds in different parts of his body. He has I deep cut on his forehead and there are some dried blood on the corner of his lips. I also noticed a big spot on his chest it seems like he has fractured limb .

"Give me something to clean his wounds and why there is no one beside me"
The nurse hesitated,"As it's the weekend many is not present today and those who came are seeing other patients"

Y/n,"oh"

One hour later

"He is fine now. If he gets up give him painkillers otherwise he would feel much pain"
"Ok mam"

I was about to open my mask the lights went off.
"What happened?"I asked the nurse.
"I don't know mam "

In the meantime light come back
"It's good that the lights ca-"I stopped middle of my words as my eyes fell on the man. It was the most horrifying scene I ever seen. I scream loudly suddenly then everything started to turn black ........

Surprise update as my today's xm got cancelled for vaccination

I hope you like it

What the heck ...
Why the meme feels so accurate .

Vote for the next update...
Fighting