Chapter 16

Running to the station namjoon saw y/n sitting with an unknown expression and the nurse being handcuffed and for his surprise jungkook was also there.

Jackson with a confusion on his face, "Miss ?"
The nurse looking at her lap, Lee Youna"

"Miss Lee you're saying that you have killed that man"Jackson totally be confused
Miss Lee having no expression on her ,"Yes."
Jackson ,"But why?

Miss Lee with utter disgust on her face,"He was my husband. But never act like one.  Even after knowing that he was a criminal being blind in his love I change my name ,identity to marry him .  But he turned into an  abusive and alcoholic. When he would drink he would beat me and ask me for while wasting his moneiy. I was sick of him"

Miss Lee stopped and looked at Jackson face . Taking a deep breath she again started,"The day he was admitted as injured criminal I thought it would the best chance to get rid of him but I forgot to think about the consequence of my did."

Jackson,"Why make y/n to look like she murdered him"
Miss Lee,"I thought everyone will suspect me but to my surprise police arrested dr.park."

Jackson looking at Y/n ," Miss y/n where was you for the past 14 hours?"

Y/n looking at Jackson she seems like she lost her words, " I-

Jungkook cutting her words, "She was with me. Last night calling her I got to know that miss lee was  involved in this and miss y/n and  Mr.Kim were looking for her. I had miss Lee's another number. I tried to trace her that number and I found that she was in Busan. I informed miss y/n and she advised that we need to go there otherwise we might lost her. So we started for there but in our halfway she switched off her phone also miss y/n phone having low change it switched off. Reaching Busan it took  3 hours to find the hotel where she stayed but the meantime she check out. Luckily the hotel had registered the taxi number . Calling the agency we got the taxi driver's number and we got to know she went to airport. We reached in the meantime at airport and abled to stop her."

Jackson being quite amazed, "Miss Lee are this true?"
Miss Lee nodded .

Jackson,"Mr. Jeon you did an excellent job"
Jungkook smilingly,"That's nothing" He look at Y/n and started,"I can't let any innocent getting hurt".

Hearing jungkook's word y/n scoffed.

Namjoon was looking both of their actions intensely. However he asked,"Is miss y/n anymore claimed as culprit?"

Jackson,"No. Miss y/n sorry for the problems we have created and for the suspicion. But it's your work to think everyone as a suspect until the case is solved."

Y/n smiling weakly"it's ok"

Namjoon,"So was that man who get into miss y/n cabin?"
Jackson rubbing his forehead,"We think he was his companion, we are investigating . You can take miss"

Outside Of The Station

Jungkook turning towards namjoon,"Sorry Mr.Kim everything so fast we didn't get time to even call you "
But jungkook's explanation somehow seems fake to namjoon also the mysteries look of y/n's face was bothering him.

Seeing namjoon looking at so intensely Jungkook exclaimed,"Mr.Kim you must be tried after running all day long. You should go home. I would take y/n home."

Still being unsure namjoon said yes but the gloomy look of
y/n was something he was not sure how to feel.

"Ok then bye "

~~~

After namjoon left y/n turned other side but got pulled by jungkook.

He put his on y/n's cheek a caressing them softly but his voice tone was saying something else. "Where do you think you are going?"

"To my house"

Y/n tried her best to pull her hand from his grip . But instead jungkook pulled her more close to him and grabbed her waist tightly which caused y/n to moan in pain.

With the sadistic smile jungkook said,"My bird is trying to escape but so sad it can't as it's caged in my cage as being .......

My Lovely Wife..,...........