Chapter 13

Next day

I was walking through the corridor . Everyone was looking at me like I was the real culprit.

I heard some of them saying.
"Look how shameless she is!"
"She has the guts to come the hospital."
"I wonder how she managed to get the bail ."
"Maybe the man bail her out."

Clenching my fist I try my best to avoid their comments. I quickly walk to my cabin.

"Y/n calm down they don't know anything. You did nothing wrong. " Thinking all these things i sat down on my seat and let out a deep sigh .

Then I heard a knock on my door.
"Come in."
"Hello miss y/n ." I heard jungkook's voice.
"Hello Mr. Jeon."
"Again that Mr. Jeon thing. How many times do I have to tell you that call me Jungkook? I think there was a time you called me that?"

"What do you mean by that?" I asked nervously . Does he remember me? If he does, then I'm in trouble~~.

"Idk but I feel like that. Whenever I saw you I saw some blurred images in my mind. I don't know why. "

"But why." I ask
"I myself don't know. In my high school time I woke up in a hospital. I still don't know how I reached there but the odd thing is that I forgot all my memories of the past.  After that incident I was homeschooled So I asking, do I knew in highschool. "

"Maybe no."
"Oh"

I was really feeling bad to lie to him but I had no option. I don't want him to disturb me again. Maybe I sounded selfish but I can't do anything. But still my question is , what he is saying is true or not……

"Look I forgot the most important thing."
"What?"
"How your conversation went with Namjoon hyung."
"I was good.  That means you appointed him as my lawyer."
"Huh!!! No I didn't. It was Lisa. I just advised her to hire Namjoon hyung as I know him from before."
"Oh. "
"I want to come along with him but he said  you are suspected as a murderer. It wouldn't be good for my image to have any connection with you in public. I hope you understand what I meant. Please don't mind what I said."

"No why would I?" I said laughingly but deep down I felt really bad.
"You don't have to be. I know you didn't do anything." Jungkook said comforting me
I smiled sadly at him ….

I hope you like the chapter . All the ghost readers I hope you are enjoying this shit ^_^......