Chapter 24

~Hold me tight~
~ You can listen to it if you want~

Author Pov

Entering the house y/n found the environment unusually silent. Eyeing her watch she saw it was almost 2:30 in the night. Sighing she walk through hall to her room.

Jungkook and Mr.Jeon both didn't come back home last night. Even asking the maid she found out nothing.

Jungkook didn't even went to hospital. It was most surprising. He was a workaholic man. Every day he would visit hospital at least one time. He is that kind of person who even rush to office in holidays. She called him many times but his phone was out of reach.

Opening room door the first thing she saw was a figure sitting in the balcony. Going near to the figure she saw the person was none other than Jungkook.

He was sitting on the floor while staring at the stars which were shining brightly in the sky. Alcohol bottles were laying on the floor all around him. Tears were streaming through his eyes nonstop. This devastating scene unknowingly made heart ache in pain.

Y/n silently sit beside him. Jungkook didn't look at her. He just gazing the stars aimlessly.

"You know my eomma is one the stars. So whenever I miss her I gaze at the stars hoping that she also looking at me. In my childhood she told me good people become stars and look after their loved ones from there."

Jungkook burst out in tears even before he completed his sentence. Y/n never was Jungkook this much weak. She never knew the man who behaves so tough in front of everyone was so weak from inside. Pulling him in her embrace she hugged him tightly . She kept soothing his back to calm down him.

"Do you miss her?"

Jungkook salty tears were making y/n blouse wet though she didn't mind. Snuggling more into y/n embrace he kept sniffing.

"I do. Why everyone I love leave me? Today was jimin hyung death anniversary. Look he also left me. He broke his promise. Why he did that?"

Jungkook burbler out everything he kept in his heart for so long time. Where else his words made y/n feel immense regret.

"I'm sorry." Y/n didn't know what to say more than this.

Without bothering to reply her he looked deeply into y/n eyes which only held regret. His eyes fell on her soft delicate lips. The eager to feel those lips against his ones was wild. Deceasing the distance between them he softly kissed her with passion.

Though y/n was surprised at his attack she nevertheless surrendered as she snaked her hand around his neck before kissing him with the same passion.

Devouring her mouth he snaked his hands towards her waist. He squished her waist lightly making y/n gasp.

Taking the chance he entered his tongue in her mouth. Y/n was able to taste the bitter yet sweet taste in her mouth. The kiss was so intense it made her feel dizzy.

Lifting her while not breaking the kiss he went towards the bed and softly placed her on the bed. Hovering over her small frame he looked deeply into her eyes.

"Can I?"

There were many emotions present in his eyes. What made y/n go crazy was the emotion of love. His doe eyes were screaming that he sincerely love her.

It would be a pure lie if she say she never felt something towards him. The fear of being played by him, being bullied by others, her insecurity were more powerful back then even now.

For the first time she wanted to listen to heart not to her mind.

Y/n took a second to kissing him . The kiss was slow and full of love

The night was indeed wild for the couple. Under thousands of stars for the first time they express their love to each other.

___________________________________________

Sry for not adding smut and also making it short. I'm little busy today.

I'm a good girl who can read smut but feel shy while writing it.

Target 5 votes. If we can fulfill it then I'm gonna post next part tomorrow .