Chapter 27

~ To much peaceful environment is a sign of upcoming disaster!~

-

-

Author Pov:

Next Morning

Jungkook turned another side in his sleep but sensing the absence of his wife he opened his eyes. Not seeing his wife on the other side of the bed he quickly sat up.

What amused him was y/n getting ready despite it being Sunday. She was wearing a red top along with navy blue jeans. Her makeup was also done neatly. She was just rechecking everything.

Seeing her dolling up in the morning he could not help but ask "Where are you going?"

Y/n flinched at Jungkook's sudden voice. She was hesitating if she should speak the truth or not but at last, she decided to say the truth.

"Hmm...I've to meet with my friend. Don't worry I would come back soon." Y/n placed a kiss on his cheek before going out.

Jungkook felt uneasy hearing her. He trusts her but wants to check if momo was saying the truth or not. He quickly ran into the washroom changing it into all black. Adjusting the cap while coming down he saw his appa and y/n talking. [If you watch kdrama you know!]

"Y/n dear sorry not saying you before but today I've invited momo you might know her. She is the daughter of my best friend. Is it ok for you ?" Mr Jeon was hesitating.

"Don't worry appa I would come back before lunch." Saying that y/n went outside.

Jungkook also followed her from behind. Where else Mr Jeon was confused about his son's behaviour.

He entered into a cab. He doesn't want to make it obvious that he is following her while driving his car.  He told the driver to follow Y/n's cab.

While paying the driver he saw y/n hugging a figure which was a man. Tears were coming from his eyes showing how harshly his heart broke.

"She won't cheat on me. I believe her." Whipping his tears he decided to investigate the truth as it might be some misunderstandings.

Detaching from the hug y/n brightly smiled at the person. "Shall we continue inside?"
Y/n nodded.

"It's been so long last time I saw you. When you came back, Taehyung?" Y/n smiled brightly.

Little did she know she her smile broke someone's heart.

Jungkook's mind was filled with unnecessary thoughts. "What if I'm not enough for her?"
"What if they are together behind my back?"

Jungkook shook his head. "Don't think anything stupid. At first, dug out the truth. " He ensured his heart.

Hiding his face with the help of his cap. He was passing by where they both were sitting. As soon as he heard y/n's word he halted at the place.

"Don't worry, I love you"

A pain shot up in his heart like fire. It felt like it exploded in his head with blinding whiteness. It made him dizzy . The pain was like  needles that had been dipped in alcohol has been jammed through his heart.

"No," A whimper came out of his mouth.

"Sir, can you stand somewhere else ?" A waitress called him. It gained everyone's attention along with y/n.