Chapter 4

"Oh Mr. Jeon !! What are you doing here? " Lisa asked him .
"I'm here for my lunch. And don't call me Mr. Jeon , call me Jungkook. Sometimes listening to Mr. Jeon makes me feel old like my father." Jungkook said smilingly.

His father. I met him

Flashback
I was walking to get back to my hostel. Suddenly a black Lamborghini stopped overtaking me. A muscular man came out of the car and opened the back door of the car. I saw a man, I mean an old man coming out of the car. By the suit I can say that he is hella rich . He came near me and looked from head to toe like he was judging me .

"Not bad ." He said
"Huh?"
"You're beautiful. I must say jungkook's choice is really great. Why wouldn't it be after all he is my son?"
"Are you the father of jungkook?
" Yes. You know I also proposed his mother like this way "

"What proposed his mother or forced his mother ?? Who knows? " I thought in my mind.

" So dear where are you going?" Mr. Jeon ask me
"To the library." I lied to him
"So let me give you a ride there. After all you're my son's wife ." He said smilingly.

"WTF?? I thought jungkook was a psycho but it looks like his father is just like him "

"Thanks sir. But I don't want to bother you . It is there, look sir." I pointed to the library gate.
"Ok dear then I should go now. Stay safe ."
" You too." I said bowing .

After that jungkook always force to go everywhere by his car

"Miss y/n what are you thinking?£ jungkook asked me .
"Hmm .. nothing."
"Mr. Je- oh sry I mean jungkook can you say why this place is so much empty .I mean we always come here to eat our lunch but never saw this place this much empty." Lisa said.
" This is my restaurant. I don't like to eat here when this place is crowded. So when I came here they close it ."
"But why did they let us come in?"
"I know both of you . So when I saw both of you I told them to come in . " Jungkook said looking at me
"Oh thanks for that." Lisa said.

A waiter came taking our order .
" Wow miss y/n . We both ordered the same spicy rice ." Jungkook said with a huge smirk on his face.

" Spicy rice is y/n' s favourite." Lisa said.
"Then we both have the same taste." Jungkook said looking into my eyes but I looked away.

After lunch
"The lunch was great." Lisa said.

But for me it was awful. I mean the whole time Lisa just talked with jungkook. I felt like a third wheel between them. But it was still ok until Jungkook started to stare at me like he was piercing holes into my soul.

"Yes . It was. I've got some work to do now. It was great to meet you and miss y/n and we will meet again , right miss y/n?" Jungkook said.I awkwardly nodded.

"Ok bye " saying that Jungkook went away.
"Y/n what happened? Why are you so silent?" Lisa asks.
" Nothing just I've a bad headache."

A/n:
Hola everyone!!! How are you all? Sorry for being late 🤧🤧 . I am stuck with my assignment. I hate this shitty thing 😭😭. I hope you like this chapter.

The picture is my first photo edit. I'm not good at editing photos but still I hope you like it 😊😊
If you're free than click the left star button. If you do that you might be a star.

Just kidding 🙃🙃